Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 36 Lincoln County 07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations Johnson Central!!
Congratulations to Johnson Central
This is closer than I expected
(11-05-2022, 12:05 AM)Running wild 14 Wrote: [ -> ]This is closer than I expected
36-0, a running clock, with starters pulled at halftime is closer than you expected? Tough audience.
Game was not nearly as close as this score is. JC had a running clock at half with less than 250 total yards of offense (unofficially) at half. Don’t let this score fool you. It was over from the opening kick.
Great job Eagles, saw some of the greatest blocking I’ve seen in a while. That’s how you get it done .looked great on both sides of the ball. Get ready for round 2

It all comes down to who wants it the most. Just how bad do you want it
(11-05-2022, 12:47 AM)Old guy Wrote: [ -> ]Game was not nearly as close as this score is. JC had a running clock at half with less than 250 total yards of offense  (unofficially) at half. Don’t let this score fool you. It was over from the opening kick.
That Horton kid is an athlete from Lincoln. But he just don’t have the supporting cast this year. Wayne won’t be much different. They are better, but just don’t quiet have the pieces to be a dangerous opponent this year. They did a good job at first coming out in sets they never have done before on us, but it only works for a short time. Wayne might hang with the eagles for a half but after that the ground and pound will start to wear on them. Good luck to you all old guy.
Junior Carter Conley has been released by his doctor, so there is a chance that he will be back in pads on the sideline soon after suffering a broken leg against North Laurel. I doubt that he will be in good enough condition to be a factor in the playoffs, but I'm glad that he will be able to finish the season in pads. 

Johnson Central freshman fullback, Logan Morrow, got into the lineup in the first half last night and broke a nice run for a touchdown that was called back on a holding penalty. The Golden Eagles have some talented running backs in the pipeline. Freshman Logan Music had another long touchdown run in the first half last night.
This score doesn't represent how dominant JC was in this one. I saw the score and wondered why it was so close so I went back and watched and it was over within 15 minutes. Central got some younger kids in the game early and the clock was running the whole second half.