Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County 52 Lewis County 18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Irvine. 

Estill left off 20+ points on missed extra points, conversions and fumbled away the ball twice inside the 10. 

Estill D picked Lewis QB apart. 5 INTs Tonight. He had thrown 5 INT all season. 
Congratulations Estill County!!
Estill was too much for the Fightin’ Gene Petersons!
Congrats on the win! Good luck next week! Mason County is very much beatable! I will tell you this it’s a very different atmosphere up there! Prepare to play Mason County and every official! If your loud enough in the stands their players will talk smack back to you lol your right on the field with the visitors bleachers the refs and players can hear you easily lol i believe a physical hard hitting team will be able to give the Royals a loss. They are very fundamental tho and hard to bring down wrap up tackles are huge if your team isn’t wrapping up they wont come down easy. Hope you guys are able to pull it off!
I watched Mason lay the spanky on a pretty decent Breathitt team once in the Rec Bowl. However, what happened on the field was over shadowed by the behavior of the players on the field and on the sideline. I wasn’t rooting for either team; just there to watch- BUT even the Mason fans were commenting how it was a problem and how they were embarrassed.
Not sure how accurate it is but the score on hudl has Estill winning 58-18. Estill left off 26-28 more points off the board with the failed conversions, XP’s and the two fumbles inside the 10.
(11-04-2022, 10:34 PM)Strikeout King Wrote: [ -> ]Final from Irvine. 

Estill left off 20+ points on missed extra points, conversions and fumbled away the ball twice inside the 10. 

Estill D picked Lewis QB apart. 5 INTs Tonight. He had thrown 5 INT all season. 
Congrats Estill! Good team, and that #22 is a player I'd be tempted to get the ball to every down.