Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 55 Harlan County 00
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final..
Corbin is looking like a flippin’ monster as of late. Their sideline to sideline speed on defense and how they swarm the ball is downright scary. That 92 is a jet on the d line. The offense speaks for itself. Start focusing on stopping combs, Elam will find someone over the top for 60 yards. Start playing the pass and the run game will gash you. I like em.
Bear season is now over!!
5 goose eggs in a row! Congratulations Corbin!!
(11-04-2022, 10:23 PM)Corbin Wrote: [ -> ]Corbin is looking like a flippin’ monster as of late. Their sideline to sideline speed on defense and how they swarm the ball is downright scary. That 92 is a jet on the d line. The offense speaks for itself. Start focusing on stopping combs, Elam will find someone over the top for 60 yards. Start playing the pass and the run game will gash you. I like em.
Exactly^

what else can you say….. at this point in the season, I don’t care how we look,
survive and advance. But it does give ya a little tickle  that they have been looking good as of late. Regardless of the competition, because truthfully it hasn’t been much. Theyve cut down on penalties, offense has a nice flow to it. Secondary looked good tonight. And everyone swarmed to the ball. I think we escaped without any injuries which is a great thing. I thought I saw a D lineman limping out there but no one got worked on. Now all we have to do is avoid sickness!!!
Congrats Corbin!!!
Congrats Corbin!
248- 0 the past five weeks. YIKERS!!!
Corbin is dialed in on defense. it will be interesting to see if they can keep doing this for 3 more weeks.
(11-04-2022, 11:59 PM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Corbin is dialed in on defense. it will be interesting to see if they can keep doing this for 3 more weeks.

Very true, Dougie. Defense gets it's biggest test next week, I guess, since Simon Kenton. Shutting out Little and Letcher would be Big and Fabulous.  Defense will determine whether or not Corbin ends its 40 year championship drought.