Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Western Hills at Bardstown - Cancelled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game has been cancelled.  Bardstown advances.
Wonder why?
(11-02-2022, 05:13 PM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]Wonder why?

The official reason is that they don't have enough players.
bad fight at their school either during or after practice is circulating around social media. After seeing the video myself it leads me to believe that is the reason for the forfeit. Not a good look
What a shame for the seniors of Western Hills. This is a huge black eye for that program. Great for Bardstown though getting a chance to get a little healthier.
Hate this
All kinds of rumors... coach instigated it? Kids were walking out during film session to quit, kids jumped the other kid, not enough players, admin made them forfeit, who really knows.. Very sad situation. Not sure what all is going on. A lot of people can criticize Coach Don Miller. But I have always known him to be a honest man, with integrity. Hate that he is going through this.
We will probably see a lot of other schools cancel as severe flu outbreak is going on as well. Over a dozen schools are closing tomorrow due to illness
I think This could be an issue for a lot of schools with this flu thing is going around but hope I am wrong
You mean kids still get the Flu after three years of no flu?