Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg 22 Perry Central 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Williamsburg scores 22 unanswered in the second half.
Perry throws four picks in the second half.
Offense couldn’t stay on the field and Williamsburg’s QB got hot. Jacket defense also stopped Perry’s power running set as well. Perry with several personal fouls on Williamsburg’s last drive.

Congrats Jackets and good luck to them in the playoffs.
Perry ends the season 5-5. Thanks to the senior class for playing hard all yearS
Congratulations to the burg
(10-28-2022, 11:32 PM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]Congratulations to the burg

Great night...  Corbin , Whitley, and Williamsburg all winners!!!!
Way to go Orange Bees!
Looks like the 4A team got a little comp from the little 1A school tonight. Hazard and Perry need to play.
Congratulations Williamsburg!!
Good win for the Burg! 

I said it last week and I’ll say it again…. Perry is already looking ahead to basketball season.
(10-29-2022, 12:23 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: [ -> ]Good win for the Burg! 

I said it last week and I’ll say it again…. Perry is already looking ahead to basketball season.
Are you saying Perry is basketball school.?
Hard to win when you turnover the ball over. Still hearing rumbles of the qb for Perry is on the move again.
(10-30-2022, 12:51 AM)Tailback44 Wrote: [ -> ]Hard to win when you turnover the ball over. Still hearing rumbles of the qb for Perry is on the move again.
Where to? Different class? 8 interceptions last two game probably hurt trade value.

Perry also was eat alive once again in personal fouls at crucial times.
(10-29-2022, 11:56 PM)MountainBaller Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2022, 12:23 PM)TheStickyBandit Wrote: [ -> ]Good win for the Burg! 

Are you saying Perry is basketball school.?
If the shoe fits…. Ahh…  you know the rest.