Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 1A East Big 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the big 4s opponents record from the East as it stands right now. Last games and teams with games left still left to be be added.

Hazards 
53-28

Pikevilles
49-32

Raceland 
37-47

Paintsville 
44-38

Some interesting stats. These will change next week. This means nothing, just a little stat. I will do the west side here in a few.
You should be a politician bac. Pikeville schedule 50x harder than Hazard schedule and it showed Friday
(10-23-2022, 08:13 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]You should be a politician bac. Pikeville schedule 50x harder than Hazard schedule and it showed Friday

Only thing that showed Friday was Pikeville is a better team by far. Pikeville schedule is tougher, but Hazard is a close 2nd. The rest are very close.

I tell what else I noticed from Friday, Hazard did it’s very best not beat Max Johnson up on that matchup. Because they are going to need him in the playoffs.
I love Max Johnson but the talent gap between Pikeville and Hazard is huge. Pikeville is literally better at all 22 positions.
There is an East 1.5. Why would Paintsville be above Williamsburg? Is Hazard better than Williamsburg?
I do think 3rd round will be those 4 though the way the brackets work.
(10-23-2022, 08:54 PM)bucslover68 Wrote: [ -> ]There is an East 1.5. Why would Paintsville be above Williamsburg? Is Hazard better than Williamsburg?

Who has Williamsburg beat? Middlesboro is there best win and that’s was a 1 point win? They lost by 2 touchdowns to Sayre.
Paintsville and Williamsburg common opponent is Somerset. Paintsville loses a heartbreaker by 1. Somerset beats Williamsburg by 10.
(10-23-2022, 08:57 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]I do think 3rd round will be those 4 though the way the brackets work.

It should be those 4. I’m not selling Williamsburg short, because Hazard will have to go there and win.
So, if all four teams win, who/where will each play? I haven’t even looked at all the RPI standings.
I think Hazard beats the burg in round 2 and Paintsville beats distract 5 champ on the road
Then Paintsville at Pikeville in round 3 and Hazard/Raceland wherever that ends up. Very preliminary
(10-23-2022, 09:04 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]I think Hazard beats the burg in round 2 and Paintsville beats distract 5 champ on the road
Then Paintsville at Pikeville in round 3 and Hazard/Raceland wherever that ends up. Very preliminary

Williamsburg is 3-2 at Williamsburg against Hazard. 2018 was the last time they played. I’m still puzzled at that loss for Hazard.
Hazard should handle the Burg. They have a very good QB just send everybody after him and win comfortably.
Anyone know why the 1st half isn’t on Mountain Top TV of the Hazard and Pikeville game.
Williamsburg will also get two weeks to prepare for Hazard.
(10-23-2022, 09:19 PM)bac2369 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know why the 1st half isn’t on Mountain Top TV of the Hazard and Pikeville game.
I tried to watch today also and I noticed that and I didn’t want to watch the second half
(10-23-2022, 09:19 PM)bac2369 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone know why the 1st half isn’t on Mountain Top TV of the Hazard and Pikeville game.

Too gruesome for the women and children to watch
Williamsburg opponents are
39-35
That Ist half Friday not being put up on MTM is a headscratcher for sure. Been wanting to watch #35 Brenden Anthony lower that helmet and BAAM! He absolutely punished some defensive players on a couple plays. Just a sophomore btw.