Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: West Carter 33 East Ridge 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice win for the Comets. Crampton with over 300 yards rushing. The experience for the younger players is starting to pay off.
Congratulations West Carter!!
Wow. I thought ER would win. Was hoping they’d make it in the playoffs
West Carter has a great football coach and stud back in Crampton. I’m not surprised they won, but I’m surprised by the margin. No other way to put it, other than this is a disappointing season yet again for East Ridge. They have some nice playmakers, but failed to win tonight secure a playoff spot. Guys like Dylan Burdine and Isaiah Adkins don’t come around that often.

Congrats Comets!
(10-22-2022, 01:27 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: [ -> ]West Carter has a great football coach and stud back in Crampton. I’m not surprised they won, but I’m surprised by the margin. No other way to put it, other than this is a disappointing season yet again for East Ridge. They have some nice playmakers, but failed to win tonight secure a playoff spot. Guys like Dylan Burdine and Isaiah Adkins don’t come around that often.

Congrats Comets!

Rough night for the Warriors for sure,   West Carter came out and was ready to play.  ER gave up to quick scores that really boosted the Comets confidence.  West Carter was definetly the better team on this night but the margin is a little deceiving.  20-14 came with 3 mins left  ER failed to convert on three straight possessions before the 3 min mark  . But congrats to them .  I wish them the best of luck in the playoffs.   After the season they had to endure on and off the field I hope they can pull an upset or two.