Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott County 22 Ballard 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Georgetown. A big win for the Cardinals!
Scott shows why Lex Cath won't have an easy time next week.

Catholic and Boyle both with tough games on the last week of the regular season.
Congrats Scott County, I believe Scott County beats Catholic next Friday and Boyle will have their hands full with Douglas.
(10-21-2022, 11:35 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Scott County,  I believe Scott County beats Catholic next Friday and Boyle will have their hands full with Douglas.

I'd love to see BOTH of those games. Two dandies!!!  I picked Lex Cath over Scott when I projected upcoming games a couple of weeks ago. But Scott beating Ballard gives me cause to think about that prediction some more .

I like Boyle over Douglass but, man, Boyle will have to play their "A" game to slow down Freddie D. They are talented.
I agree about Boyle having to bring their A game, and The Catholic game is at Scott County.

(10-21-2022, 11:41 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2022, 11:35 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Scott County,  I believe Scott County beats Catholic next Friday and Boyle will have their hands full with Douglas.

I'd love to see BOTH of those games. Two dandies!!!  I picked Lex Cath over Scott when I projected upcoming games a couple of weeks ago. But Scott beating Ballard gives me cause to think about that prediction some more .

I like Boyle over Douglass but, man, Boyle will have to play their "A" game to slow down Freddie D. They are talented.
Wow!! Congratulations Scott County!!
Scott will beat Lex Cath next week and Boyle loses to Frederick Douglas by 2 tds.
This one surprised me, but I love it. Congrats Scott County.
(10-21-2022, 11:45 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: [ -> ]I agree about Boyle having to bring their A game, and The Catholic game is at Scott County.

(10-21-2022, 11:41 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]

Been saying all year I think Scott Co is being overlooked they only start like 4 Sr and the main reason they are in the same district with the most talented team in the state. The Scott County Lex Cath. game is in Scott County but not at Scott Co they play at Great Crossing, how crazy is this- Scott County hasn't had there own home field since the early 90's.
But it’s still in Scott County and Catholic doesn’t play as well on the road as they do at home, even at Great Crossing it’s still home field advantage for Scott County

(10-22-2022, 09:41 AM)Big Daddy Bull Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2022, 11:45 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: [ -> ]I agree about Boyle having to bring their A game, and The Catholic game is at Scott County.

(10-21-2022, 11:41 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: [ -> ]

Been saying all year I think Scott Co is being overlooked they only start like 4 Sr and the main reason they are in the same district with the most talented team in the state. The Scott County Lex Cath. game is in Scott County but not at Scott Co they play at Great Crossing, how crazy is this- Scott County hasn't had there own home field since the early 90's.
Man wow! Awesome win Scott County.