Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ryle @ Simon Kenton 10/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions,  Saturday game 5.00pm

Ryle 5-3
Simon Kenton 5-3
Picking Ryle in a high scoring game.

Ryle 49
Simon Kenton 41
SK gonna light the score board up.
Simon says, Kenton's on fire! They will win this game. Chase Crone and Jayden Lawson are two of the better players I've seen this season. And those big behemoths on the Kenton line can move mountains. They are one of the better offensive teams in the state. Kenton has totaled 1,042 total yards of offense the last two games. And that doesn't count the half a thousand they put on Corbin. Over 1,542 yards of offense in three games. Impressive!!! Kenton will score a bunch of points.
Upset Alert Ryle, Lol!!
Ryle cant hardly score this year.....even against an SK defense
Simon Kenton 36   Ryle 33
Is Simon Kenton the real deal this year? I hear from SEKY they’re pretty elite.
Any BGR posters from northern, Kentucky know if this game has a Live Streaming today.
Simon Kenton wins handily.

Here is some information regarding a live broadcast. For now I am only able to watch the previous games listed. I do not see a live link to start today's game.  Maybe the feed will automatically go live around game time - at least I hope that is the case.  Good luck!

https://local12.com/sports/saturday-high...s-football
(10-22-2022, 11:19 AM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]Any BGR posters from northern, Kentucky know if this game has a Live Streaming today.

Stream through Star 64 link below. Can watch the game on a free 14 day trial, but they want your CC info to tag you on later. "Buyer beware."  

Will try to post updates from social media sources up north.

LINK •••
https://star64.tv/
Simon Kenton 17
Ryle 14

Halftime
Simon Kenton 24
Ryle 14

~10:00 3Q
This game surprised me. Another board (that we shall not mention) is mentioning some rumors about some inner turmoil. But that’s just fans, and rumors. But I take it they aren’t happy with coaching….
SK up 31-21.

(10-22-2022, 08:03 PM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]This game surprised me. Another board (that we shall not mention) is mentioning some rumors about some inner turmoil. But that’s just fans, and rumors. But I take it they aren’t happy with coaching….

Turmoil at Ryle or SK?

Simon Kenton 31 Ryle 28

"It ain't over 'til it's over."

Ryle's Gavin Moses FG ties it.

Simon Kenton 31 Ryle 31

Chase Crone - 1 yd rush TD.

Simon Kenton 38 Ryle 31
2:12 4Q
SK. I thought they were having a good year. But I take it some fans aren’t happy. Who knows??

————————————

Nvm. I think they are talking about JV