Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 42 Russellville 07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Pikeville win should give Corbin and Covington Catholic a bump In RPI!!
Don't know RVL coach Mikie Benton but he coached a hel! of a game in the finals last year and seems like a straight up dude. Former UK player. I don't know him personally but much respect.
(10-15-2022, 05:05 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know RVL coach Mikie Benton but he coached a hel! of a game in the finals last year and seems like a straight up dude. Former UK player. I don't know him personally but much respect.
Yepp. RVK did what a lot of bigger and better schools declined to do. Hope Coach Benton has a lot of success out West.
Pikeville could have literally scored 200 if they had wanted to. Russellville is a young team that will get better, however.
No doubt Coach Benton’s Team learned a lot today on what adjustments need to be made and what needs to be cleaned up. Only 28 on the roster if I’m I’m not mistaken. This team will be one to reckon with in class A in a couple years. Great respect. Congrats to the Panthers!
Congratulations to the Panthers
Waste of a day for the Panthers.
They get more resistance from their scout D.
Should’ve just played a maroon/white game, they would’ve gotten more out of it. Honestly can’t believe how far RVK has fallen from one year removed from a state title appearance.
RVK is worse than I thought they would be. They are young and will get better but man that was a tough watch