Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 25 Sayre 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Yikes
This one was closer than I thought it would be but congratulations to Hazard
Hazard why??????
Hazard may have overlooked Sayre for next week
Sayre was leading this game in the second half. I agree with blackcat this was prob a look ahead game for hazard and it bout bit em
SAYRE is terrible! Roster made up of kids not good enough for LCA; Lex-Cath; FDU…..

Then, they send the CA kid to try and actively recruit kids from the lowly depths of Tate’s Creek. So…. What did you expect?
Pikeville will throttle Hazard. Throttle them.
(10-15-2022, 12:26 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: [ -> ]Hazard may have overlooked Sayre for next week

I sure hope so. Hazard plays like that next week then the clock will be running some time in the 2nd quarter.

You have to commend that coaching staff at Sayre for having there kids ready to play after last weeks loss to Pikeville. Teams usually always play better off a loss or a bye week. Sayre was ready to play and Hazard just seemed to me to be going through the motions and really no energy. The good thing for Hazard is they have Max a Johnson. Hazard did miss it’s starting outside linebacker Memphis Blackenship in this one who was replaced by the quarterback Max Pelfrey. Hopefully he’s able to go next week. Landon Smith did return this week but just didn’t seem like his old self. Believe he only played offense and not defense. Hazard seemed to not panic even though trailing until about 5 something left in the game.

Prayers for Brock Coffman who had one hell of a game for Sayre who left with most likely a concussion.
^^^Sayre poster on twitter said Hazard called for personal fouls on play that put him out of the game on the play that he scored his 3rd TD.
Don’t think Hazard was overlooking Sayre. Played them 2 very tough games last year.
If Hazard doesn’t play 3 or 4 TDs better than last 2 weeks they get killed next week.
After watching this game, Pikeville will put a running clock on Hazard and I’ve said this for weeks now. This game just confirms it.

Hazard is one dimensional on offense and that one dimension is named Max Johnson. 

Hazards offense struggled to throw the ball against a mediocre Sayre defense. This game would have actually been a larger margin but the hazard qb threw two interceptions in the redzone that killed momentum for hazard.

His receivers didn’t help him out either. Quite a few dropped balls in the first half from the hazard receivers.

Not looking good for the Dawgs.
Good win for Hazard but will be a tough one next week against Pikeville. If Hazard plays the way they have the last couple games it will be a short game.
(10-15-2022, 10:32 AM)Bluecat Wrote: [ -> ]Good win for Hazard but will be a tough one next week against Pikeville. If Hazard plays the way they have the last couple games it will be a short game.

The clock will run like my @$$ after a trip to Taco Bell ...
(10-15-2022, 04:05 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]^^^Sayre poster on twitter said Hazard called for personal fouls on play that put him out of the game on the play that he scored his 3rd TD.
Don’t think Hazard was overlooking Sayre. Played them 2 very tough games last year.
If Hazard doesn’t play 3 or 4 TDs better than last 2 weeks they get killed next week.

I can’t see nothing from the video except what looks like a scuffle of players not around the player who left the game hurt. There was a host of hazard players trying to keep him from getting in to the endzone. You can watch the play from 151 to 153 to cover after. He left with a concussion.
Yikes, not a good sign for the Dawgs next Friday night.
(10-16-2022, 01:16 AM)bac2369 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2022, 04:05 AM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]^^^Sayre poster on twitter said Hazard called for personal fouls on play that put him out of the game on the play that he scored his 3rd TD.

I can’t see nothing from the video except what looks like a scuffle of players not around the player who left the game hurt. There was a host of hazard players trying to keep him from getting in to the endzone. You can watch the play from 151 to 153 to cover after. He left with a concussion.
Not accusing anyone bac, just saying what the Sayre fan said. You would have to know which player(s) the personal foul(s) were called on to know if they had anything to do with the injured player.