Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 68 Fairview 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Fairview Stadium.

*That's a lot of points coach.*
(10-14-2022, 10:46 PM)nemo Wrote: [ -> ]Final from Fairview Stadium.

*That's a lot of points coach.*
The score was 55-6 at halftime.  Only scoring 68 sounds like it was hard to do.
Raceland is playing a lot of bad teams
Fairview needs to open up those “rentals” again.
Fairview will be back soon. Y'all talk about Graceland like it's a special place. It's a dump no better than Westwood. Your day is coming also. All good things come to an end. I gotta say still to this day the biggest exit I ever seen was when the eagles beat the Am's in South Greenup in 2015. Have you fun now we will be back and looking to beat y'all first. RIP
This game should cease being played. It does no one any good. It’s hard to say it’s even good for Raceland’s lesser players getting “varsity reps” against a defeated and spent team. They aren’t realistic “varsity reps”. At least Lawrence looks like they might pose a little bit of a challenge for the Rams at the season’s end.
This was like attending the funeral of a guy who had no friends.
Scrappy has friends and Clint. bitw is alive. Your train tracks alone makes me glad I don't hear that shit. Again our coaches and kids have bought in. If y'all were all from the railroad tracks I'd give you credit. And if you think you so good play Ironton
(10-14-2022, 11:33 PM)scrappy coco Wrote: [ -> ]Scrappy has friends and Clint. bitw is alive. Your train tracks alone makes me glad I don't hear that shit. Again our coaches and kids have bought in. If y'all were all from the railroad tracks I'd give you credit. And if you think you so good play Ironton

I’d rather see the return of Nate McPeek to Ram Stadium with his Frederick Douglass Broncos.  That’s a game he really might schedule since the Lexington teams don’t want to play them anymore.  Ironton isn’t a bad idea, though, as they are a good
team.  With that OVC schedule, the Fighting Tigers only have about 3 spots open on their schedule each year for out of conference opponents.
I can’t believe Crappy coco is butt hurt hahah. Did you really think this wasn’t gonna be the outcome? You are acting like a little kid that got his toy taking away haha. For the record Crappy….no Ram fan is beating their chest over this game. We don’t wanna play a bunch of over matched kids and beat the brakes off them. You guys are in the district therefore you’re on the schedule. Lay down Crappy…..nothing is coming back in westweed
Nathan McPeek would spank that orange ARSE like he did in the heydays of him and Uncle Gary running the pipeline. Raceland does not want any of that!!!
Greenup sup. Still worried about the Rams talking smack on twitter. “#BelieveInGC Super proud of our team! They as @GCHS_CoachMoore would say… #FindAWay. Great offense @CoachJones_GCHS Congratulations to @CoachChamplin for a well coached game.  Nothing like watching a well coached game with authentic teams without holdbacks and recruits. @KHSAA”
Raceland has holdbacks and recruits! Don’t be jealous; get your own! The KHSAA doesn’t enforce any rules; this, it’s like a major American city…..there are
No rules and No consequences!!!
(10-14-2022, 11:33 PM)scrappy coco Wrote: [ -> ]Scrappy has friends and Clint. bitw is alive. Your train tracks alone makes me glad I don't hear that shit. Again our coaches and kids have bought in. If y'all were all from the railroad tracks I'd give you credit. And if you think you so good play Ironton
Be happy to play the tigers snappy blow hole.
Then schedule it R!!!!
(10-15-2022, 12:24 AM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]Raceland has holdbacks and recruits! Don’t be jealous; get your own! The KHSAA doesn’t enforce any rules; this, it’s like a major American city…..there are
No rules and No consequences!!!

Incorrect. There are no rules for Ashland, but apparently there were for Fairview and Rose Hill and we all know why --- $$$$$. Ashland is especially rich. You can turn in Fairview football and Rose Hill basketball and still can't win a regional title even after getting their players directly.
You are right! I submit to you!!! It’s a microcosm of America….rules for thee but not for me!

Same thing with Morgan CO’s embarrassment of international exploitation of foreign exchange students and nothing ever done!

KHSAA is a complete and utter joke!!!
(10-15-2022, 12:37 AM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]Then schedule it R!!!!
You’ll have to talk to the tigers about that one. Them and Wheelersburg get a call every year
Then…..on the record; Ironton and Wheelersburg are afraid of Ramland!

If that is true- congrats!!
(10-15-2022, 01:45 AM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]Then…..on the record; Ironton and Wheelersburg are afraid of Ramland! 

If that is true- congrats!!
Acting like raceland hasn’t played ironton already lmao
(10-15-2022, 01:38 AM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: [ -> ]
You’ll have to talk to the tigers about that one. Them and Wheelersburg get a call every year

Wheelersburg scrimmaged you guys, and if they're willing to play Ironton, Russell and Ashland on the regular season schedule, I really don't think they're afraid to play you. OHSAA computer points mean a heck of a lot more for the playoff system that they have in place and the facts are that a win over Raceland doesn't give as many OHSAA computer points as a win over Ashland and Russell would in most years. However, when they agreed to the contest with Russell, they probably wouldn't have believed that Russell would go 0-8 this year as none of us would've.

Obviously in KY it doesn't matter nearly as much, even with the RPI, because that doesn't go into effect until a certain round of the playoffs. The fight for OHSAA computer points is a weekly thing.

They scheduled a Cincinnati private school that went to the state semifinals in 2021 that was a division above them and went on the road to do it and won -- again, I reiterate, why would they be afraid to play you all? Because they aren't. You guys have a great team and would have a shot at beating them this year without a doubt, but don't get ahead of yourselves. Wheelersburg won a Division V State Championship five years ago and people continue to underestimate how good of a program they actually have. They don't run from anybody.

Also, no fan of the Fighting Tigers either, but same with them. They have seven conference opponents. Their three nonconference opponents? Wheelersburg, Jackson (Ohio), Johnson Central. That's as good as you can get. Don't think they are running from you either, although they will probably want you to play at Tanks so they can do the homecooking that they normally do over there.
(10-15-2022, 02:05 AM)KColley Wrote: [ -> ]

Wheelersburg scrimmaged you guys, and if they're willing to play Ironton, Russell and Ashland on the regular season schedule, I really don't think they're afraid to play you. OHSAA computer points mean a heck of a lot more for the playoff system that they have in place and the facts are that a win over Raceland doesn't give as many OHSAA computer points as a win over Ashland and Russell would in most years. However, when they agreed to the contest with Russell, they probably wouldn't have believed that Russell would go 0-8 this year as none of us would've.

Obviously in KY it doesn't matter nearly as much, even with the RPI, because that doesn't go into effect until a certain round of the playoffs. The fight for OHSAA computer points is a weekly thing.

They scheduled a Cincinnati private school that went to the state semifinals in 2021 that was a division above them and went on the road to do it and won -- again, I reiterate, why would they be afraid to play you all? Because they aren't. You guys have a great team and would have a shot at beating them this year without a doubt, but don't get ahead of yourselves. Wheelersburg won a Division V State Championship five years ago and people continue to underestimate how good of a program they actually have. They don't run from anybody.

Also, no fan of the Fighting Tigers either, but same with them. They have seven conference opponents. They’re three nonconference opponents? Wheelersburg, Jackson (Ohio), Johnson Central. That's as good as you can get. Don't think they are running from you either, although they will probably want you to play at Tanks so they can do the homecooking that they normally do over there.
No Ram fan said anything about either team being scared to play Raceland! You need to go back and read before you go on a rant! ROTC is a shit stirrer. That’s all he does is talk shit. Schedule across the pond is hard. You are right….no points in playing Raceland if you are Weelersburg. Ironton was late in the weak ass OVC and I believe they have about three weeks of nonconference games . It will be interesting to see who the Rams get on the schedule next year . I’m sure it will be more cream puffs
(10-15-2022, 02:05 AM)KColley Wrote: [ -> ]

Also, no fan of the Fighting Tigers either, but same with them. They have seven conference opponents. Their three nonconference opponents? Wheelersburg, Jackson (Ohio), Johnson Central. That's as good as you can get. Don't think they are running from you either, although they will probably want you to play at Tanks so they can do the homecooking that they normally do over there.
Who said they were running from us? I didn’t. I just said they get a call every year. I will guarantee you we wouldn’t turn either team down. Talking about point systems. There is less motivation for us to play them because you only get credit for playin a 500 team if they are out of state. Piss in points. It’s all about playing good teams.
Fairview has just traditionally been bad period. Outside of the McPeek teams, the Jennings era, and a few good teams in the 70’s and 80’s they have always been a doormat. They got so bad in the 90’s that they canceled the program. If it wasn’t a district game required by the KHSAA this series would be discontinued.

As far as the playing across the river goes, Ironton is out of our weight class and it wouldn’t be a good match up. Teams like Coal Grove and Fairland would be better match ups for the Rams. As others stated RPI makes playing out of state hard so we likely won’t see too many of those games.
Its unfortunate this game has to be played. I have absolutely nothing against Fairview, but they simply don't have the facilities or money to keep up with area schools, thus will continue to lose any talented athletes to those schools, depending on the sport. Sad but true.