Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville vs Russellville 10/15 at Somerset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pikeville with a Running clock in the 2nd Quarter. Easy W. Russellville is way down this season. The game is the game of the week on Wymts alt Tv Channel I believe.
Long night for Rville. They are far and away from where they were a year ago.
I thought Pikeville would handle them pretty easy last season but I was wrong...I know they will this season though.
Pikeville better than last year and Russellville not near as good as last year. Pikeville will win with running clock before HT.
Gonna drive up to see this one. Would rather it to be a lot more competitive than what it is, but that's what we've got. Many underclassmen will see some touches second half. Not gonna predict a score, that's up to Coach Mac and staff, but quiet sure the clock will be running before the half begins.

(10-12-2022, 07:44 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: [ -> ]Pikeville better than last year and Russellville not near as good as last year. Pikeville will win with running clock before HT.
Imo. but I think this season's Pikeville team is all around better than last year. Can't just single one player out, just too many. Blake Birchfield is a phenomenal player. Love to watch him run the ball, but he's just one! Wade Hensley is as good as they come and could start in any class, A through 6-A. So many more weapons now. Btw, any Pikeville fan would give a big "thank you" to last season's championship team for all their accomplishments, and all football teams before them.
Wrong thread
Pikeville rolls in this one if they play the way they can but it’s a game so do your jobs and as always GO PANTHERS!!!
56-14 Pikeville. Can’t wait
Pikeville by as many as they want.
(10-12-2022, 10:25 PM)Panther Thunder Wrote: [ -> ]Wrong thread
My bad. My apology.
Russellville tried to back out of this game. So they will take a good ole butt whopping for this.
Running clock
Pikeville-54
Russellville-6
Good programs are good every year!!!
(10-14-2022, 12:59 AM):DBig Five-0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2022, 10:25 PM)Panther Thunder Wrote: [ -> ]Wrong thread
My bad. My apology.
No you’re good! I tried to post in another thread but ut ended up in here
Who did Russellville lose from last seasons team?!