Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Celtics 119 Nuggets 92
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After leading 77-38 at the half (no, that is not a typo), Boston wins this one easily and moves to 3-0. The Celtics seem to be for real this season after picking up a couple of players in the off season. How strong are the going to be at the end of the season?
How did Rondo do?
Rondo finished up with 14 points 7-11 from the field, 4 assist, 4 steals and 1 turnover. pretty fair game, I see Celtics winning it all this year.
The east is playing good against the west so far this year. Love the Celtic's team play. Maybe 82-0....j/k
I have always been a Celtic fan ever since the days of Walker, Mercer and when Pitino coached. Even in the bad days of the Celtic organization. But now its a new day here in Beantown. Garnett, Allen, and Pierce are leading this team to the NBA Championship this season!
The three headed monster man
they are for real.
The Celtics look like an awesome team.
Honestly, if they even semi keep this pace up, the NBA will start going uphill again. There are MILLIONS of celtic's fans, and plus they play HARD and FAST, which is what has been lacking in the NBA for awhile now.
I always told myself I would never root for a Boston team in anything, but when they traded for KG I changed my mind. They are stacked this year.