Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bengals jokes.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My son forwarded them to me from NKU and I thought they were just to funny to pass up.

Sorry in advance Fritz.Big Grin

Q: What do you call 47 millionaires around a TV watching the Super Bowl?
A: The Cincinnati Bengals.

Q: What do the Bengals and Billy Graham have in common?
A: They both can make 70,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ."

Q: How do you keep a Cincinnati Bengal out of your yard?
A: Put up a scarecrow dressed as a Cincinnati Police Officer.

Q: Where do you go in Cincinnati in case of a tornado?
A: To Paul Brown Stadium - they never get a touchdown there.

Q: What do you call a Cincinnati Bengal with a Super Bowl ring?
A: A thief.

Q: What's the difference between the Cincinnati Bengals and a dollar bill?
A: You can still get four good quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q: What do the Cincinnati Bengals and possums have in common?
A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.
LMAO... You gotta love those Bengals.
Smile

And no, blackcat_student. You don't have to love them. Smile
HAHAHA Nice!
those are great midee
LMAO, those are great.
lol, the Cincinnati Bengals.....third best team in Ohio, lol..at the first of the season I was worried about them making noise (on the field and not the police blotter), but since theyre tucked away nicely in last place, I can go forward with my love of the modern era Steelers-Browns rivalry. Thats a REAL rivalry. Full of hate, and yeah we despise the best team in Ohio. But when the Browns left us for those four seasons, we missed them. Now they are back. And good again, and the NFL is a much more fun league when the Steelers and Browns are fighting it out for division championships. Oh yeah, and Bengal fans, dont be so sad, you can at least take pride in knowing that your gonna have a top 10 draft pick (if not top 5)..lol, sorry Fritz, but I hate those Bengals, and love watching them migrate back to the bottom of the division. The AFC North is a division for men. However, as much as I love the Steelers, and hate the Browns, kudos to Romeo Crennel and the rest of that staff. Its definitely fun now that your back, and good again. And not to mention, but the best team in Ohio. And that has to irk those Bengal fans.
LMAO!!! Those are great!!!
haha Those are great.
lol....good ones
These are great, give us more!
Those jokes just ruined my day.
If 3 Bengals are riding in a car, who's driving?

A cop.
Midee you never let us down lol
jammin' jamey Wrote:If 3 Bengals are riding in a car, who's driving?

A cop.

I heard this joke on the radio yesterday when I was in Hazard, lol. But that is funny. And it's sad guys like Carson Palmer, Justin Smith and a couple others have to be associated with this crap.
You know what's bad..... My youngin made me print them off so he could take them to school and get them on one of his teachers who is a Bengals fan!! LOLOL
Knew what that one was without even looking, lol.

jammin' jamey Wrote:If 3 Bengals are riding in a car, who's driving?

A cop.
CLASSIC!!! Printing them out as we chat, lol@