Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland 57 Betsy Layne 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
RAMS scored early & often.
Congratulations to the Rams
The Rams did exactly what they should do in games like this and didn’t waste time and put it away early. As of now Raceland is 3rd in RPI and I see us moving to 2nd after the Hazard/Pikeville game. As long as there are no slip ups in the Paintsville and LC games the Rams are sitting right where they want to be.
(10-08-2022, 11:17 AM)Jarons Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.dailyindependent.com/sports/...6439a.html
Really nice article here!  Wasn't able to watch this one but it sounded like nearly flawless execution by the Rams all night.  That's about all you can ask out of a game like this, get in and get out early with a healthy roster.  Good luck to Raceland moving forward!
Congrats to Raceland. They dominated the game. The Bobcats just need to regroup and come out strong against Paintsville. As I have stated multiple times, I really like Betsy Layne's coaching staff. Rome wasn't built in a day. I like the job Jarredd Jarrell and his staff are doing.
(10-08-2022, 11:25 AM)Orange Blaze Wrote: [ -> ]The Rams did exactly what they should do in games like this and didn’t waste time and put it away early.  As of now Raceland is 3rd in RPI and I see us moving to 2nd after the Hazard/Pikeville game.  As long as there are no slip ups in the Paintsville and LC games the Rams are sitting right where they want to be.
The Rams have the team to get it done this year.