Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski 47 North Laurel 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Surprised by this one! Congrats Pulaski!
Congratulations Pulaski!
Maybe the coaching staff at North Laurel wasnt the issue????
I guess our win vs PC looks a little better huh? Everyone rode me like a rented mule when I said PC is a solid team with a solid pass threat. Congrats PC, keep the train movin’
Part of the problem at NL is the fact that a city touches like four counties and kids have choices. Plus, the problem with the previous coach was he was always looking for cupcakes not to truly compete. I DO KNOW what I’m talking about.
I thought it would have been closer, was there a lot of personal fouls tonight
(10-07-2022, 11:35 PM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]Part of the problem at NL is the fact that a city touches like four counties and kids have choices.  Plus, the problem with the previous coach was he was  always looking for cupcakes not to truly compete.  I DO KNOW what I’m talking about.
You sure you aren’t thinking of Corbin? It lies in 3 counties, technically two because of ky statute. But London is closer to the middle of laurel county than the edge.
I AM SURE that I was talking about Corbin! DUH
Who are the cupcakes North has played this year.

(10-07-2022, 11:35 PM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]Part of the problem at NL is the fact that a city touches like four counties and kids have choices.  Plus, the problem with the previous coach was he was  always looking for cupcakes not to truly compete.  I DO KNOW what I’m talking about.
Who are the cupcakes North has played this year? I thought all of the teams they played were good or bad a very good record.  Who do they finish the season with?
(10-07-2022, 11:31 PM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess our win vs PC looks a little better huh? Everyone rode me like a rented mule when I said PC is a solid team with a solid pass threat. Congrats PC, keep the train movin’

I am with you on PC. I think they will beat Southwestern at the end of the season, but anything can happen in a rivalry game like that.
Announcers on radio said there were plenty of personal fouls and players having to be taken out of the game
Must have been very heated game and intense rivalry
(10-07-2022, 11:54 PM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]I AM SURE that I was talking about Corbin!  DUH
Well… it don’t touch for counties and I don’t think we have any laurel players on our team. Actually, it’s the other way around. Their star RB is from Corbin. Hahaha
(10-08-2022, 01:54 AM)Rip/Spin Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2022, 11:31 PM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess our win vs PC looks a little better huh? Everyone rode me like a rented mule when I said PC is a solid team with a solid pass threat.  Congrats PC, keep the train movin’

I am with you on PC.  I think they will beat Southwestern at the end of the season, but anything can happen in a rivalry game like that.
PCs ability to pass it is gonna cause Sw some problems. I can see them going pretty deep in the post season. Now they won’t win it all, but a lot underestimated them. Good athletes, and a good coach makes for a dangerous team.
(10-08-2022, 05:24 PM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2022, 11:54 PM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]I AM SURE that I was talking about Corbin!  DUH
Well… it don’t touch for counties and I don’t think we have any laurel players on our team. Actually, it’s the other way around. Their star RB is from Corbin. Hahaha

keep up bruh….my comment was in relation to the comment about the PREVIOUS COACH AT NL
(10-08-2022, 05:24 PM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]

I think the 6'3" sophomore reserve WR #85 left North to play at Corbin. I'm not sure how much he played at North.