Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 50 Knox Central 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Congratulations Red Hounds.
K. Elam dropped more bombs on KC than we did Iraq!!
Scoreboards should have exclamation points.
Congratulations Corbin!
All I can say is that those who predicted Knox Central to win in the poll ... NOSTRADUMASSES !!!
(10-07-2022, 11:03 PM)Gitback Coach Wrote: [ -> ]Scoreboards should have exclamation points.
Now that’s funny!! 

KC is gonna have to get more people involved. Yea Parton is a beast, but when my kid knows it’s going to him, you leave him at a disadvantage. I left at the half to watch BC vs LC. But Knox tried to get to cute with their offense. And even then, in those Florida sets, or the overloads, you still knew who was getting the ball. That #8 looked pretty good. Caught a great catch. But didn’t use him to much unless he was a decoy, like that worked haha. I like Buckner and wish the best for him, but a single kid isnt gonna won many games in 4A. But good luck, hopefully they’ll find someone else to pick up some offense and shock our sister district opponent
I felt Buckner is a good enough coach that he was able to delay the inevitable for a lot longer than I’d have anticipated. A lot of the play calling in the first and second quarter allowed Knox to keep the score closer than it would have been otherwise…
I can’t remember who I gave my Corbin hoodie to. But I want it back now asap. Lol!!

Congratulations Corbin
I am not Corbin homer but said it early on, win over Pikeville and Corbin was still experimenting. I mean Pikeville was as well, I'll admit that. Both teams were trying to win, but also trying to figure some things out early on in their rotation. Corbin beat a team that is flat out great, didn't matter what Class that team was in. Corbin is good. And tonight proves Boyle, on a given night, does not have 4A on lock.
Corbin is the clear cut favorite IMO.
Congratulations to Corbin
(10-08-2022, 01:49 AM)Waitaminute Wrote: [ -> ]Corbin is the clear cut favorite IMO.
You’re not going to get any Corbin fan to go along with this.
am I crazy but didn't Elam start his career in youth baseball/football/sports beating the brakes of Corbin playing in Knox?
(10-08-2022, 08:58 AM)Spoozer12 Wrote: [ -> ]am I crazy but didn't Elam start his career in youth baseball/football/sports beating the brakes of Corbin playing in Knox?
Probably his dad coached at union college in Knox county.
(10-08-2022, 08:36 AM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2022, 01:49 AM)Waitaminute Wrote: [ -> ]Corbin is the clear cut favorite IMO.

Maybe one but I’ve not seen him around in a minute and he’s a pretender imo….good laughs though
4A RPI as of this morning:

1. Corbin
2. Lex Cath
3. Boyle Co.
4. Spencer Co.
(10-08-2022, 08:36 AM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]

I think Corbin is the favorite with Lex Cath a close second after watching the Lexington Catholic and Boyle game on prepspin last night.
I think it’s shaking out pretty much like Hound 05 has said, the top of 4A is pretty evenly matched, even though not many of the respective fans agree…As always there’s no state championships actually being won on BGR that’ll be decided at Commonwealth Stadium (or Kroger field for you snowflakes)…