Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top QB’s and Receivers in the 14th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Click the link below to listen to this weeks show where we talk last weeks games, this weeks upcoming games and we do the top 5 QB and Receivers in the 14th per fantasy points. 

https://t.co/Xa6TmwZ72R

If you can’t listen to it on that link look us up on Spotify or Apple Podcasts. Just type in “Nobull Sports Show” and here is the link to Twitter below  if all other options don’t work
 https://twitter.com/nobullsportstlk/status/1577700544394792961?s=46&t=N35bESuiGInn5KxRy1MXdw
Top QBs in the 14th based on fantasy production.
25 yards passing = 1
Pass TD = 6
INT = -3
50 rush yards = 1
Rush TD = 4
1. Jonah Little 168 senior
2. Landry collet 148 soph
3. Max Pelphry 118 soph
4. Tyler Bryant 108 junior
5. Kizer Slone 87 junior
6. Caleb Witt 41 senior

Best rusher little, 2nd Bryant

Best Passer collet, 2nd Bryant.

Top WRs in the 14th
1 catch = 1 point
TD = 6 points

1. Wyatt Hensley 110 (5 games) senior
2. Landon Smith 99 (6 games) senior
3. Austin Sperry 87 (5 games) soph
4. Ethan Combs 78 (6 games) senior
5. Wyatt Ostrander 52 (5 games) senior

Honorable mentions Isaac “Wheels” Turner BHS, Ty Vinson PCC, Caden Bowling BHS, Max Johnson HHS, Hank Pelphry HHS, Keaton Brahman LCC, Dalton Baker Leslie, and Charles Hoskins Leslie.
Thoughts on the rankings?
Pretty cool way of ranking players productivity. 

I agree with the rankings and they are about what I expected. Hensley is tough... And Collet is fun to watch.

Ostrander, Hensley, Baker, and Hoskins all for LC is cool to see. Collet has plenty of targets to spread the wealth too.
I’m glad everyone is high on Leslie and great to see but the teams they have beaten are a combined 2-18. If they get a win this week then we can talk.
(10-06-2022, 03:29 PM)KENTUCKY10 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m glad everyone is high on Leslie and great to see but the teams they have beaten are a combined 2-18. If they get a win this week then we can talk.
Right..... I forgot you have to win a state championship or meet another criteria in order to be proud of the team and the players.

No one is saying anything that would warrant your comment.

Talk about what? Players stats? LOL
Well nobody said anything about a State Championship. Obviously you are a Leslie homer and you need to cheer for your team but a lot of times teams want to brag about stats and records when you need to look at who they are playing. That is my point.
(10-06-2022, 06:03 PM)KENTUCKY10 Wrote: [ -> ]Well nobody said anything about a State Championship. Obviously you are a Leslie homer and you need to cheer for your team but a lot of times teams want to brag about stats and records when you need to look at who they are playing. That is my point.
No one said LC played a tough schedule. In fact, in other threads I have criticized LC’s weak schedule.

I get your point. It’s easier to put up big numbers against poor competition…. No doubt. I said the same thing in another thread lol

Still doesn’t make it any less fun to compare stats and we’re all on here to talk sports and discuss stats.
(10-06-2022, 03:29 PM)KENTUCKY10 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m glad everyone is high on Leslie and great to see but the teams they have beaten are a combined 2-18. If they get a win this week then we can talk.
I wouldn’t say we are high on Leslie but I think they could give Middlesboro a run for their money. Beginning of the season I thougt Middlesboro by 4 TD’s probably. I now think Leslie could win or give Middlesboro a good game. They struggled against Breathitt pretty bad but like you said they didn’t have Grigsby and hopefully he will be back this game and at 100%.
Pretty cool formula I suppose. And I know it’s all for fun and games, but in a real world there’s no way PCC QB would be 5th out of this group.