Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Drama at Perry Central (Rumor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am and have always been a Perry fan, had 2 kids play 2 different sports in past years, and was never a fan of kids leaving, but I understand you have to do what you think is best for you, with that being said , I Heard from a buddy of mine who had a kid on the team now, that the QB Slone is leaving after the season to play his senior year with a team farther north, I really hope it isn’t true, he seems to be a great kid and obviously is talented at the position , “they” said he wants to play for a team that is more of a spread offense his senior year.  I don’t know if there’s a single word of this true or not, just hoping someone close can give any news if it’s true or not, I have became a big fan of the kid this year and really hope to have him back next year.  Either way Go Dores!!
They are 4-1 and a lot better than Knott Central. If he’d threw 50 times last night, Perry would of lost. Ain’t no drama, if a kid wants to leave then tell them good luck and move on.
(10-01-2022, 10:34 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: [ -> ]They are 4-1 and a lot better than Knott Central.  If he’d threw 50 times last night, Perry would of lost.    Ain’t no drama, if a kid wants to leave then tell them good luck and move on.
We are actually 5-1.  And yes I agree, if kids wanna leave. Let them leave.
I am guessing that Perry County Central's quarterback will have plenty of opportunities to pass next week. He will probably spend quite a bit of time running with the ball as well. PCC should not be struggling with a 1A team like Paintsville.
Man I thought this was gonna be sometbing good. Is the kid any good? Would be benefit from a spread?
(10-01-2022, 11:06 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]I am guessing that Perry County Central's quarterback will have plenty of opportunities to pass next week. He will probably spend quite a bit of time running with the ball as well. PCC should not be struggling with a 1A team like Paintsville.
I don’t think it has anything to do with passing opportunities, he has thrown quite a bit.  And again, may not be any truth to any of it. Was just wondering if anyone else had heard anything
That's all that's on here. I heard from a buddy of mine that his friends brother 1st cousins brother told him rumors
Wow. Get a life people
Don’t “stir the pot”?
I hope this is a baseless thread. It is so disappointing now days. Winning and Losing have gone out the window in so many ways. Its all about playing time or stats or style of play or over use, or under use . It is just plain Tiring in ole so many ways.