Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 30 Somerset 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Congratulations Hazard!
Glad to see the defense show strong effort not allowing any touchdowns. Guy Bailey was not going to to be denied on that kickoff at the end for a touchdown. He absolutely drug a defender a couple yards before breaking free
Wow this one broke open. Wasn't it 10-6 in the 4th?
Class move by Hazard throwing a TD pass down on the goal line with a minute left up 24-6
How has Somerset fallen off so much in the last few years?
Congratulations to Hazard
Congrats Hazard
(10-01-2022, 12:02 AM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]How has Somerset fallen off so much in the last few years?

Great question. 

I had eyes on this outcome and wondered where to put Somerset this season. They did go into the 4th quarter 17-6 and gave up a big run for a touchdown and a big interception that lead to a touchdown in back to back series. 

i might give a pass since their staring QB is out, but I can figure out how this team is this bad. 

They have to beat Danville and I don’t think it’s a given at all.
(09-30-2022, 11:55 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Class move by Hazard throwing a TD pass down on the goal line with a minute left up 24-6

Hazard is known for their class my friend. 

But with a former LC Eagle as HC, I am surprised by that. I thought Dan was better than that.
(09-30-2022, 11:55 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Class move by Hazard throwing a TD pass down on the goal line with a minute left up 24-6

Doesn’t matter if they throw it or run it in for a touchdown. They are working on the offense just like anybody else is this late in the season. Guess u don’t think it’s Classy to go for two a start a running clock?
These are kids. It’s that simple.
You have to remember jet is classy .
I got my eye on Hazard. They always play Pikeville closer, tougher than anyone else in Single A.
Both games last year were physical games. I expect nothing different this year. See you in a few weeks Dogs.
Defense for the puppy’s is very nice !!!!
I still don’t see them playing within 3-4 scores for Pikeville……
(10-01-2022, 11:24 AM)bac2369 Wrote: [ -> ]

Doesn’t matter if they throw it or run it in for a touchdown. They are working on the offense just like anybody else is this late in the season. Guess u don’t think it’s Classy to go for two a start a running clock?

Going for two for running clock shortens the game and keeps the score down. Bad look for Hazard simple as that.
I heard Landon Smith went down with a injury last night? Anyone know how serious he is big key to their success this year. I hope it isn't a season ending injury.
Somerset will kill Danville.
(10-01-2022, 12:50 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]

Going for two for running clock shortens the game and keeps the score down. Bad look for Hazard simple as that.

(10-01-2022, 12:50 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]

Keeps the score down? 60 and 50 is keeping the score down… Come on now..hazard hit half that with three score to make it 30. That score prolonged the game what another minute.. just a bad analogy.
It doesn’t take a genius to figure out more points are scored when the clock stops frequently than if the clock doesn’t stop. What would happen to scores if clocks never stopped all game long? Geez. Not difficult for most to figure out. Of course Gitback doesn’t get it either.
If you don’t like it then do something to stop it is what I say.
Heard Robbie Lucas hasn't been able to be on the Somerset sidelines for a few games now. Anyone elaborate? Hope he's doing OK.
(10-01-2022, 08:50 PM)Shogun Wrote: [ -> ]Heard Robbie Lucas hasn't been able to be on the Somerset sidelines for a few games now. Anyone elaborate? Hope he's doing OK.

I'm pretty sure he's sick. Prayers up for healing.
(10-01-2022, 08:35 PM)Rookieoftheyear Wrote: [ -> ]
If you don’t like it then do something to stop it is what I say.

Thanks for proving my point.