Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central 27 Paintsville 25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
I thought the D played well tonight.

Seth Jackson was a MAN tonight! The kid ran the ball hard all night.

Good win Perry.
Congratulations Paintsville!
Perry’s defense looked better tonight, especially in the red zone, offensively Slone never really got going, think he only attempted 8 passes, but the run game and Jackson played big second half, tough win, but a win is a win, especially considering they are headed to a powerhouse team next Friday.. Enjoy this one commodores..
Always good to see Paintsville lose. Took a sixth grade team over there once and they had a QB who went on to play at UK; problem was he graduated HIGH SCHOOL two years ahead of my son who was a sixth grader at the time…. What a sorry bunch hahahahahhaa
Pick this one wrong but congratulations to Perry Central
(10-01-2022, 12:29 AM)Patriot1 Wrote: [ -> ]Pick this one wrong but congratulations to Perry Central
Same. Good win for Perry!
(10-01-2022, 12:17 AM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]Always good to see Paintsville lose.  Took a sixth grade team over there once and they had a QB who went on to play at UK; problem was he graduated HIGH SCHOOL two years ahead of my son who was a sixth grader at the time…. What a sorry bunch hahahahahhaa
I am not a big Paintsville fan and I played there in 7th and 8th grade but in all of my time there and at Johnson Central, I never knew of Paintsville using an ineligible player at any level. Maybe it has happened over the years, but if it did, then I would be very surprised - and I am not surprised at much that happens at Paintsville. If you told me that two "assistant coaches" teamed up for a game saving tackle, then I would believe you without question. Paintsville always seems to have a huge staff of unofficial assistant coaches standing along the sidelines.  Big Grin
(10-01-2022, 12:17 AM)ROTC Wrote: [ -> ]Always good to see Paintsville lose.  Took a sixth grade team over there once and they had a QB who went on to play at UK; problem was he graduated HIGH SCHOOL two years ahead of my son who was a sixth grader at the time…. What a sorry bunch hahahahahhaa
Are you referring to kash daniels lol
Hate to see what's happened to Paintsville. 1A was more fun when they were good.