Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern 27 North Laurel 13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Congratulations Warriors!!
(09-30-2022, 11:03 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Final.

The game was much closer than the score indicates. North Laurel went for it on 4th and 1 deep in its own territory and was stopped and Southwestern tacked on a late TD.

I was kind of surprised that North Laurel went for 2 so early instead of kicking an XP to tie the game at 14. That stop by Southwestern seemed to swing the momentum and NL never recovered.
(09-30-2022, 11:12 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2022, 11:03 PM)Granny Bear Wrote: [ -> ]Final.

The game was much closer than the score indicates. North Laurel went for it on 4th and 1 deep in its own territory and was stopped and Southwestern tacked on a late TD.

I was kind of surprised that North Laurel went for 2 so early instead of kicking an XP to tie the game at 14. That stop by Southwestern seemed to swing the momentum and NL never recovered.
I dunno….. even this score is to close fo comfort for me haha. Congrats SW. can’t wait for the PC game
Congratulations Southwestern!
Southwestern and Pulaski setting up to be a massive game.
I expected this to be a closer game, congrats South Western….This district race could become interesting especially if N\L pulls off a Pulaski upset and Pulaski beats Southwestern….