Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (7) Kentucky at (14) Ole Miss 10/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky takes their 7th national ranking to Oxford to take on the Rebels.  A win would obviously be huge for the program.  How do you all see this game going down?  What are the keys to victory for the Cats?
I think the Cats will take it 35-21. C-Rod being back will be a huge difference. He runs for 100+ yards tomorrow. We just have to do a much better job at protecting Levis. I really like where we are right now. Getting a W on the road tomorrow against a SEC West opponent will be huge - Stoops has not won a road game vs. an SEC West opponent on the road since he has been here and tomorrow that streak ends!
That was the most frustrating game to watch I can remember in a long, long time. We were clearly better, but left at least five plays on the field that wins the game. Hopefully this won’t wind up ruining the entire season. We should bounce back next week over a mediocre South Carolina, before getting another big test from Will Rogers and Miss. St. Get both those wins and head to Tennessee 6-1 and things will still be very interesting.