Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg 42 East Ridge 36
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
congrats to prestinsburg but east ridge beat there self with 5 fumbles
Puke Co doesn’t care about ER! They were beat when they put those ugly a$$ jerseys colors on.
What a game this was holy cow!! Great game, and well yea East Ridge had several fumbles but pburg met them in the backfield several times and didn’t wrap up so plays broke lose. Neither team played their best game but Pburg wanted it more! Congratulations to Coach Brewer and the blackcats
Congratulations P’burg closer than I thought.
Congratulations Prestonsburg!
Congratulations to P-burg undefeated
This was a fun game to watch. Both offenses traded blows most of the game, but the team that made the least mistakes come out victorious. Very proud of the Blackcats!

I’ll admit also that East Ridge is much better than I thought they were going to be. I knew Burdine was good, but I come away really impressed with the whole team. They were prepared and I thought their game plan worked, they just made enough mistakes and Pburg made them pay. Definitely one of the most talented East Ridge teams I remember Prestonsburg playing against.

Prestonsburg got huge games from Jarvis and Little. It seemed like whenever Pburg needed to make a play, one of those two put the team on their back and made it. I know there’s more names to be mentioned, but I’m proud of the whole team. ER took the lead late, 36-35 and things just felt like it was going ER way on both sides of the ball and these Blackcats stepped up and got the stops they needed and Jarvis punched the game winning TD in on 4th down.

Again, great game and any time you win a district game it’s huge. Now time to get ready for Shelby Valley.

Congrats Blackcats!!!
This was a very good game , East Ridge made some mistakes and Prestonsburg took advantage of those mistakes as a good team should. Hats off to their team playing hard, and hat's off to their fans for showing up and being loud for them. It was definetly an awesome Friday night atmosphere that made it that much special for both teams , no matter the winner or loser. Good luck to them the rest of the season and i just gotta hope East Ridge continues to improve and get a couple district wins to make it to the playoffs.

You PBURG fans gotta admit. First time you ever been that nervous against an East Ridge team in the last two mins of a ballgame.
(09-26-2022, 11:43 AM)Roncris8 Wrote: [ -> ]This was a very good game , East Ridge made some mistakes and Prestonsburg took advantage of those mistakes as a good team should. Hats off to their team playing hard, and hat's off to their fans for showing up and being loud for them. It was definetly an awesome Friday night atmosphere that made it that much special for both teams , no matter the winner or loser. Good luck to them the rest of the season and i just gotta hope East Ridge continues to improve and get a couple district wins to make it to the playoffs.

You PBURG fans gotta admit. First time you ever been that nervous against an East Ridge team in the last two mins of a ballgame.

Actually the 2nd time. The last 2 trips to Lick Creek have been nail biters. I think this is the most talented ER team I’ve ever seen. Great, great backfield. Just lacking some OL/DL play to truly contend for the district.

I hope they play good, injury free football the rest of the year. They’re a fun team to watch!