Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gambling?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it just me or does anyone else just love to game on sports? I love to bet on on kind of sports and the Bowl games are coming up in about a month and I always have fun betting on them.
Good topic. I thought about starting a thread on it a couple of weeks ago, but figured I would get banned or sumthin. I tried to bet someone a hot dog on the Belfry-Jc game jus to have some action on it. Sumthin else to add to your question for anyone that plays...Offshore or local guy? No names please...Confusedhh: hehe. But if offshore, where all do ya play?
I love it! It isn't about the money to me...It is about the thrill of winning which is priceless in my eyes!
I love doing the the Super Bowl, and NCAA Tournament.
I love it... I gamble on horses all the time... and I love slots!
I have thought about doing it a couple of times but I am pretty conservative with my money so that makes it hard. I might get into it when the bowl season comes around though and I am back home and come do some research on it. I know a couple of people from school who do it through an online company (but it is illegal to do in the US), and some have done pretty well while others have done terribly (lost hundreds if not thousands). It can be a fun thing to do as long as you make sure that you do it in a legal way and you don't get too deep into where you become addicted and start to lose lots of money. I have also seen it destroy people as well as their family when things get out of control.

As for horse betting, I do it when I go to Keeneland and as expected, always end up on the down side. Maybe I should focus on a sport that I actually know something about.

If you do it, just be careful, but as stated, the winning part of it is the best. Not only the money but knowing you are smart enough in sports to pick the right team Smile
Yeah I love to bet on the NCAA Tourney too but Ive betted on Horses but hardly won bc I dont know anything about them lol We all should bet on the Ncaa tourney, Would we be allow to do that? lol
Tailback44 Wrote:Yeah I love to bet on the NCAA Tourney too but Ive betted on Horses but hardly won bc I dont know anything about them lol We all should bet on the Ncaa tourney, Would we be allow to do that? lol
Through the site? No. If you want to bet on the NCAA, then you are going to have to find a betting outfit somewhere in the US. Not sure if you can do it legally anywhere in KY or not.
Beef Wrote:Through the site? No. If you want to bet on the NCAA, then you are going to have to find a betting outfit somewhere in the US. Not sure if you can do it legally anywhere in KY or not.

Oh alight, Just making sure thanks for the info Beef.
I love to bet on Sports too, I like playboy said I just love the trill of picking the right teams. I collected a few bones during both college basketball and football last year and hope to do the same this year lol.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Good topic. I thought about starting a thread on it a couple of weeks ago, but figured I would get banned or sumthin. I tried to bet someone a hot dog on the Belfry-Jc game jus to have some action on it. Sumthin else to add to your question for anyone that plays...Offshore or local guy? No names please...Confusedhh: hehe. But if offshore, where all do ya play?
I would have one if Elkins wouldnt have gone out too!! TongueirateSho