Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mayfield put on notice!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At halftime of last nights game against Calloway County, a group of what appeared to be high school boys, put the Cards on notice. As they were leaving they felt the need to yell at our crowd, “it’s coming. October 28th, it’s coming”.  A quick check of the schedule revealed the Cards play Madisonville-NH then. Sounds like someone is a little full of themselves.
I’ll put Mayfield on Notice, get ready to win a championship!!
(09-17-2022, 01:25 PM)mysonis55 Wrote: [ -> ]At halftime of last nights game against Calloway County, a group of what appeared to be high school boys, put the Cards on notice. As they were leaving they felt the need to yell at our crowd, “it’s coming. October 28th, it’s coming”.  A quick check of the schedule revealed the Cards play Madisonville-NH then. Sounds like someone is a little full of themselves.

Surely, YOU wouldn't being saying someone is full of themselves.
Kids will be kids, and I’m all for those guys having confidence in themselves if they were indeed players at MNH. As montey used to say on The Price is Right, ( come on down)
(09-17-2022, 11:51 PM)rookie57 Wrote: [ -> ]Kids will be kids, and I’m all for those guys having confidence in themselves if they were indeed players at MNH. As montey used to say on The Price is Right, ( come on down)
Didn’t M-NH play last night?
That's what I was thinking. Hard to stir up a mess in Murray when you're playing in Owensboro (MNH was at Daviess Co) Undecided
Maybe they weren't talking about football?
(09-17-2022, 01:39 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I’ll put Mayfield on Notice, get ready to win a championship!!

There are 2 good teams who stand in their way for that to happen! The playoffs will be fun to watch. 
(09-20-2022, 07:28 PM)Sportsfan4646 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2022, 01:39 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I’ll put Mayfield on Notice, get ready to win a championship!!

There are 2 good teams who stand in their way for that to happen! The playoffs will be fun to watch. 

I picked Beechwood for the last two years because of Cam. LCA if healthy has a QB that’s money. But Mayfield was the last team to knock Beechwood out of the playoffs and I won’t be shocked to see it happen again this year. Covington Catholic took away the run , Mayfield will do the same thing. Especially at home.. your right playoffs will be fun. Good luck to all 3 teams.
(09-20-2022, 07:51 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2022, 07:28 PM)Sportsfan4646 Wrote: [ -> ]

I picked Beechwood for the last two years because of Cam. LCA if healthy has a QB that’s money. But Mayfield was the last team to knock Beechwood out of the playoffs and I won’t be shocked to see it happen again this year. Covington Catholic took away the run , Mayfield will do the same thing. Especially at home.. your right playoffs will be fun. Good luck to all 3 teams.

Beechwood and Mayfield won’t play until the finals if they play unless one of them has a bad loss. Cov  Cath took away the run because Beechwood couldn’t pass. Beechwood’s starting QB has been out since early August. He’s suppose to be back next week.  He has a rocket of arm from what I have been told. If he gets healthy with him Mitchell and Robinson watch out 2a. They have a great defense as well. 
You can catch a bird, if you put salt on it's tail feathers, and smoke it's hind end.