Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anybody Go See Three Days Grace This Weekend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to see if anyone else on here went to the concert this past Friday night (Nov. 2) in Huntington. For anyone who didn't go, it was a big show, with 4 bands - Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, and Red.

My observations:

1) Red was a pretty good band, even though I had never even heard of them before this concert. I will definitely have to check them out in the future.

2) Seether puts on a freakin' awesome live show!! Although I like several of their songs, I had never seen them in person before, but I must say they kept the crowd rocking their whole set. I actually blew out my neck (not even halfway through the concert) when they finished up with "Remedy"!

3) Breaking Benjamin was pretty good, although having seen them once before I was a little disappointed. Not as good as the last time I saw them, seemed a little off.

4) Three Days Grace was still great!! I had seen them once before, and they were even better this time! My only complaint was they didn't play one of my favorite songs of theirs, "It's All Over." Finished off what was left of my neck.

All in all, a great show. Anyone else go and have any comments? :rockon:
I wanted to go somewhat but didn't find out about this show until last second. I've seen 3 Days Grace twice and they are pretty good. I've seen BB once and it was awesome. I've wanted to see Seether for a while now but either they cancel or never come back. Glad you had a big time man. Rock shows are the best.
IT was AWesome but i wish BB would of played Home and Shallowbay red was good Seether blew the roof off with remedy and other songs Three days grace was great