Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Expo Center ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are their General Admission floor tickets Festival Seating or Reserved seating?

Was thinking of going and seeing Hinder this weekend and was just wandering about that.
Somebody said it was sold out.
I have heard it is sold out!
Ticketmaster still had tickets listed. But, that still doesn't answer my question. lol
According to the newspaper there ARE still tickets. IMO... you need to get lower level NOT floor seating. Upper level seating pretty much stinks. The lower level keeps you off the floor BUT has you close enough that you can still see.
phs1986 Wrote:According to the newspaper there ARE still tickets. IMO... you need to get lower level NOT floor seating. Upper level seating pretty much stinks. The lower level keeps you off the floor BUT has you close enough that you can still see.

Compared to most venues in Kentucky or anywhere for that matter the upper level at the EKY Expo are very good seats. You can't go wrong anywhere in that place.
Gen Admission is standing room on the floor.. it is basically the mosh pit..
I heard they done away with the pit because someone got hurt at either Kid Rock or Godsmack.
Thanks guys! I appreciate the info.