Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Various Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So, this thread was viewed over 1,900 times last week, so we decided to do it again this week!!  Rules are simple, EVERYONE is invited to post scores from ANY game on this thread.  If you can also post the period and time left, that would be great.

Also, if you want to start a new update thread reporting for just one game, please feel free to do that.  It's Football time in the mountains!!!  (and everywhere else)  So let's enjoy the games!!!
Thanks Granny!! My new favorite thread!!
64SUR 07
Pjdoug 00

11.52 1Q 105yd kickoff return Touchdown
my guacamole is on point tonight.

I have games ready to start on 4 screens with 2 screens still open. Not a lot of streaming of good games this week.
I have my radio, GOTW on WYMT, two screens opened on my laptop and my cell phone ready to receive update texts. I love this stuff!!!
Corbin first and goal
Touchdown Corbin

They lead Somerset 7/0 9.14 left in first
Breathitt over Letcher 7/0
Ryle strikes early on two great pass plays to take the early lead on Highlands 6-0.

Ryle cant tackle me going for more cheese dip, Highlands marching down the field.
Pike Central over Harlan County 7/0 7:33 left in firwst
Pikeville scored on Belfry (I missed the play) up 7-0.

Lex Cath has the ball on the .000000001 inch line.
Johnson Central 7 Waverly 0 on 1 yard run by Grim
Highlands gets to inside the 5 and is stopped by Ryle, Settles for field goal. Ryle 6 - Highland 3.
Pike Central 7 Harlan County 8 6.40 left in first
Lex Cath with the score up 7-0 on LCA
Paintsville over knox central 7/0 .25 sec left in first
Corbin over Somerset 14/0
Bell tied with Whitley at 8
Belfry Breaks out a long run for a TD by Caden Wollum. Pikeville 7 Belfry 7
It’s air Rams tonight….Raceland yet to run the ball and they are up 14-0 ……West Carter is god awful
Highlands with a 15 yard TD pass right over the middle to go up on Ryle. Highlands 10 Ryle 6
(09-16-2022, 08:49 PM)plantmanky Wrote: [ -> ]Highlands with a 15 yard TD pass right over the middle to go up on Ryle.  Highlands 10 Ryle 6
Im a Bluebirds fan haha
Paintsville over Knox Central 14/0
Paintsville 14
KNOX 0

Mid 1st
Pikeville's offense line doesnt move, at all. They keep trying to run up the middle, and the OL is in the way.
Harlan 00
Middlesboro 00
1.40 1Q
Harlan County over Pike Central 16/7 2.19 left in first
Interestingly enough, we keep hearing about officials shortages.......yet im watching 3 games that have 7 officials on the field.
Breathitt over Letcher 14/6
Highlands completes a 3rd and long pass for first down.....fumbles....Ryle returns it for a TD.

This game is going to be a shootout.

Ryle 12 Highlands 10

Pikeville just scored again (missed it) PIkeville 13 Belfry 7
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6