Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who takes Class A District 7???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ponder this one a sec...lol

WEEK 1:

Hazard vs. Evarts
Jenkins vs. Cumberland
Hazard easy
I think this is one of the toughest districts in the mountains regardless of the class size!
Hazard.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I think this is one of the toughest districts in the mountains regardless of the class size!

How do you figure? Hazard wins this one going away. Nobody even comes close to Hazard in this district. Cumberland MAY come within 2-3 touchdowns.
Jenkins and Cumberland are better than the Allen Centrals and Phelpses that Pikeville plays, but they still aren't good enough to stop Hazard. I see Hazard and Belfry being undefeated state champs in their classes come December.
HAZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOO DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hazard easily
Hazard will win this district but I think If Jenkins does beat Cumberland it will be a better game than most think.
Capt. DH Wrote:How do you figure? Hazard wins this one going away. Nobody even comes close to Hazard in this district. Cumberland MAY come within 2-3 touchdowns.
Who said anything about Hazard and having a tough time. I AM TALKING ABOUT ALL OF THE TOUGH TEAMS IN THE DISTRICT! IMO, I think Cumberland and Jenkins and maybe Evarts would finish second and maybe even first in Class A District 8. You need to re-read before you comment like you do!Rolleyes
Hazard Bulldogs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!