Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Powell County @ Perry County Central 9/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Powell County will travel to Perry County Central this Friday.

Powell County (1-3)
Aug 19, 22 Estill County away (L) 6 - 14 
Aug 26, 22 Breathitt County home (L) 6 - 28 
Sep 2, 22 Bath County away (W) 36 - 20 
Sep 9, 22 Prestonsburg home (L) 26 - 42

Perry County Central (3-0)

Aug 19, 22 Whitley County away (W) 21 - 8 
Aug 26, 22 Floyd Central away (W) 37 - 34 
Sep 9, 22 Breathitt County home (W) 28 - 26

Series Per KHSAA
Sep 21, 2001 Perry County Central 34 Powell County 28
Sep 26, 2002 Perry County Central 50 Powell County 12
https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...477a513d3d

Thoughts?
Perry Central will put a running clock on Powell. Offense is getting better with run games improvement.
Perry Central - 52
Powell - 12
(09-11-2022, 10:07 AM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: [ -> ]Perry Central will put a running clock on Powell.  Offense is getting better with run games improvement.
Run game is getting better. But they need to improve the passing game and run defense , yea they’ll beat Powell but can’t beat the district teams if they don’t improve ..

(09-11-2022, 10:49 AM)Ole-glory Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2022, 10:07 AM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: [ -> ]Perry Central will put a running clock on Powell.  Offense is getting better with run games improvement.
Run game is getting better. But they need to improve the passing game and run defense , yea they’ll beat Powell but can’t beat the district teams if they don’t improve ..
I’ll add to that as well.  I think slone is not of the best up and coming QB’s in the state and has a chance to be really really good next year, just to clarify my earlier comment, Perry needs to improve passing game by actually making it option #1, the run game has improved but it won’t be nearly as effective against district teams ..  Just my opinion.   I’m just happy Perry football is in the way up and I love being competitive, it’s bee a while!!!  Go Dores!
Perry Central too much....

Perry County Central 42
Powell County 07
Perry Central big, big, big

Perry Central 49
Powell County 06
Hearing Perry is pretty beat up and may be down a few players Friday, so this game may be closer then we think.
perry should roll the pirates