Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Patriots 24 - Colts 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Pats come from 10 down with 8 minutes to play to seal the win even though they had 15 yards of penalties. The basically ensures them home field advantage throughout the playoffs.
Patriots are deff the best team in the NFL and they proved that today!
I dont think the Pats proved anything. Indy is weak on the offensive line and their defense was bad today. Also, Dungy called timeouts at the end that werent needed, they were wasted. He had plenty of time to work with if he had been smarter. They still had the 2 minute warning left and plenty of time to stop the Pats. Good things just seem to fall the Pats way, thats it. If they didnt have Moss they would not be as good as they are. He makes Brady look great.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:I dont think the Pats proved anything. Indy is weak on the offensive line and their defense was bad today. Also, Dungy called timeouts at the end that werent needed, they were wasted. He had plenty of time to work with if he had been smarter. They still had the 2 minute warning left and plenty of time to stop the Pats. Good things just seem to fall the Pats way, thats it. If they didnt have Moss they would not be as good as they are. He makes Brady look great.

I thought the Colts D stood tall today. Sure they gave up 24 points but thats better than 38, 42, etc... But the Colts D layed hits on the Pats all day. I agree, Dungey didn't make the best play calls, and the Pats just proved all the doubters that they are the best team in the NFL.
Great game
blackcat_student Wrote:I thought the Colts D stood tall today. Sure they gave up 24 points but thats better than 38, 42, etc... But the Colts D layed hits on the Pats all day. I agree, Dungey didn't make the best play calls, and the Pats just proved all the doubters that they are the best team in the NFL.

I agree that their D looked good today. And, for a line that's supposed to be one of the best in history, an Indy D that's only had as many sacks as the Bengals certainly gave them all they could handle (from what I saw, but I fell asleep in the third).
Would've liked to have seen the Colts win this one......TiVo'd the game so I'll have to watch it when I get some free time haha
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:I dont think the Pats proved anything. Indy is weak on the offensive line and their defense was bad today. Also, Dungy called timeouts at the end that werent needed, they were wasted. He had plenty of time to work with if he had been smarter. They still had the 2 minute warning left and plenty of time to stop the Pats. Good things just seem to fall the Pats way, thats it. If they didnt have Moss they would not be as good as they are. He makes Brady look great.
you beat the undefeated Superbowl champions on the road, coming from behind to do so, with your superstar quarterback's less than stellar game (by his standards), and you didnt prove anything? Dude I dont know what your smoking, but I'd **************** sure love to have some..Yeah Moss is a great player, but Brady still has 3 superbowl rings in six years, but he needs people to make him look greatSmile ..unbelievable..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:you beat the undefeated Superbowl champions on the road, coming from behind to do so, with your superstar quarterback's less than stellar game (by his standards), and you didnt prove anything? Dude I dont know what your smoking, but I'd **************** sure love to have some..Yeah Moss is a great player, but Brady still has 3 superbowl rings in six years, but he needs people to make him look greatSmile ..unbelievable..

Haha, I agree you with Tidehoss. Hate on Brady and the Patriots all you want, but you can't deny Brady is a great QB and the Pat's are undoubtably the best team in the league.
I knew the Pats would win. I was kinda scared though going into the 4th quarter. I was glad and happy as can be when i saw the score 24-20. The Pats and Colts played hard in this game. Im just glad the Pats won.
Has anyone else hated the Pats since they beat Rams a couple of years back. That superbowl still haunts me....