Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 52 Letcher Central 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Letcher down 27 to 0 at half comes all the way back with 36 seconds to go gets unsportsmanlike and celebration penalties ,kicks off from own 10 and on kickoff another personal foul puts ball on Letcher 25 ,.Hazard throws winning td with 16 seconds to go aided by 45 yards in penalties on last drive.Pathetic,the more things change the more they stay the same.Worst officiating crew ever,fix was in Big Grin
Hazard gave up 50 points in the 2nd half Woah
(09-09-2022, 11:51 PM)jetpilot Wrote: [ -> ]Hazard gave up 50 points in the 2nd half Woah
Letcher Finally went back to running the offense they ran last year and quit trying to pass so much and was unstoppable. It’s a shame a team fights so hard to make a comeback to have the refs completely take over the game. 45 yards in in penalties on basically 1 play Letcher had to kickoff from on 10 and then got another 15 on first play of final drive. Hazard started from Letchers 35 yard line.lol None of the penalties gave a competitive advantage all unsportsmanlike.
(09-09-2022, 11:48 PM)Tennesseewarior Wrote: [ -> ]Letcher down 27 to 0 at half comes all the way back with 36 seconds to go gets unsportsmanlike and celebration penalties ,kicks off from own 10 and on kickoff another personal foul puts ball on Letcher 25 ,.Hazard throws winning td with 16 seconds to go aided by 45 yards in penalties on last drive.Pathetic,the more things change the more they stay the same.Worst officiating crew ever,fix was in Big Grin

Way to go Bulldogs. The worst home cooking I've ever seen was at Letcher County.
Does letcher even play defense? seems like they give up 50 points per game
(09-10-2022, 12:07 AM)FallRock Wrote: [ -> ]Does letcher even play defense? seems like they give up 50 points per game
They start 9 sophomores including the whole secondary on defense. There biggest problems have been getting beat deep usually on 3rd and long and 4th and long which kills you. This team doesn’t look ready to play when game starts. They had to put up 46 2nd half points to beat Shelby Valley and tonight put up 50 2nd half points. There a oline completely dominated the 2nd half but Defense needs a lot of work.
(09-10-2022, 12:04 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2022, 11:48 PM)Tennesseewarior Wrote: [ -> ]Letcher down 27 to 0 at half comes all the way back with 36 seconds to go gets unsportsmanlike and celebration penalties ,kicks off from own 10 and on kickoff another personal foul puts ball on Letcher 25 ,.Hazard throws winning td with 16 seconds to go aided by 45 yards in penalties on last drive.Pathetic,the more things change the more they stay the same.Worst officiating crew ever,fix was in Big Grin

Way to go Bulldogs. The worst home cooking I've ever seen was at Letcher County.

Didn't mean to like your post lol...not that I don't believe ya but never been to a game at Letcher County.
High scoring game! Congratulations Hazard!
Hazard is tough, was this game at hazard? I’ve never seen a fair game called at both hazard and letcher… But i’m glad i’m hearing that letcher is returning to the run game. Maybe they need to invest time in practice on defense tho rather than a different offensive scheme.
Sounds like there prob flags thrown all night. I know hazard probably had at least 20 them self, I think that is there avg on the year lol. That’s a heck of a comeback by lcc but a win is a win even tho it sound like hazard melted down the second half of this one
Hazard had the best first half of the season controlling everything and leading 27-0, then to follow it up with the worst 2nd half of the season. Hazard couldn’t of stopped my grandma the second half.. Letchers big line and Jonah Little went off 2nd half.. kid
Is a beast.. It all started from a Safety. Letcher County Central does really need to focus on running the ball because they are not a passing team and doesn’t look comfortable.
That was a nice bomb from max to smith for the win. Heck of a throw and great catch. If Wymt had a top 10 plays this week. That will be #1, nice play
This sounds like a crazy game!