Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle County 31 Henderson County 17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Congratulations Boyle!
Boyle’s offensive line injuries almost caught up with them tonight, Henderson’s D-line was outstanding.
Congratulations Boyle County
How did HC look? I don’t keep up with teams out there way.
What a game! The game from beginning to end was an all-out war. Both teams gave everything they had to try and get the win. Congratulations to Boyle County.
(09-10-2022, 03:31 AM)Hound05 Wrote: [ -> ]How did HC look? I don’t keep up with teams out there way.

Looks good in some areas and not so good in others.  Their defensive front caused problems for Boyle but I thought they would.  We get one of the injured olinemen back this week but they will work him in slow.  The other is still 3 to 4 weeks away.  The tall tight end Tarter was released literally yesterday.  Will most likely work him back in slowly also.  Boyle still needs to get better with their passing game.  Too many missed throws and too many dropped balls.  

Henderson has a nice defense but they are pretty one dimensional on offense.  Ended up with only 170-180 yards total on the night.  They are almost run exclusive but qb seems to throw a decent ball.  Big and physical team.