Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mr. Football Candidates 2022
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who is your Mr. Football Candidate based on what you have seen so far?
As of now I'd have to think Mitchell Berger from Beechwood would make the short list.
if anyone from eky is on the list it has to be Max Johnson at this point of the early season.
kam wilson Middlesboro
My vote is for Madison Central OT Malachi Wood 6’8” 300lbs
I like Cameron Combs for Corbin. He is a duel threat athlete....He can run Wildcat, QB and Running Back... One of the most versatile athletes in our area. To me he is the Senior leader of this years Redhound squad.. He has been the MVP so far for Corbin..
How long has it been since a HAWG one the aeard?
(09-07-2022, 08:11 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I like Cameron Combs for Corbin. He is a duel threat athlete....He can run Wildcat, QB and Running Back... One of the most versatile athletes in our area. To me he is the Senior leader of this years Redhound squad.. He has been the MVP so far for Corbin..
Mitchell Berger is the best player in NKY.  Running back, Linebacker, Kicker, etc..... Whether that holds any water with voters, not sure.  I would take him over any other player in the state no matter what position.  Kid does it all and is really good at everything he does.
Mitchell Berger is the name that comes to mind so far.

Arguably the best all around athlete in the state.
Thru 4 games Mitchell Berger……. Hands down
(09-11-2022, 10:37 PM)Deuce8 Wrote: [ -> ]Thru 4 games Mitchell Berger……. Hands down
Agreed, at this point nobody is even close to touching his body if work in my opinion. I am curious to see if he can continue his dominance against top competition and we will get to find out this week when they play Cov Cath
Goodin from Collins. Hands Down
(09-07-2022, 07:18 PM)mr yellow jacket Wrote: [ -> ]kam wilson Middlesboro
44 yards and 9 points per game is not going to make any player a Mr. Football candidate. Those are not exactly eye popping stats on a team bound for an early playoff exit. I am sure that Kam Wilson is a good player but Mr. Football will have much better stats.
Any updates or breakout performances worthy of talking about? How about the Beechwood kid, did he get held in check by Covington Vm Catholic?
Thru 4 game stats …. Berger has 625 rushing yards and 11 touchdowns!!!!
(09-19-2022, 09:28 PM)Deuce8 Wrote: [ -> ]Thru 4 game stats …. Berger has 625 rushing yards and 11 touchdowns!!!!

Woah Yep, he is a good one!
(09-19-2022, 09:28 PM)Deuce8 Wrote: [ -> ]Thru 4 game stats …. Berger has 625 rushing yards and 11 touchdowns!!!!
How many yards did he have against Covington Catholic?
^ showing-18 yds as a team on Covington Catholic stats.

Something like 158yds passing
(09-19-2022, 09:52 PM)64SUR Wrote: [ -> ]^ showing-18 yds as a team on Covington Catholic stats.

Something like 158yds passing

Woah
(09-19-2022, 09:45 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
Khsaa has not input stats for that game

(09-19-2022, 10:22 PM)Deuce8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-19-2022, 09:45 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: [ -> ]
Khsaa has not input stats for that game
But sounds like it was not good
Bump
Bump
Jonah Little at Letcher has 745 yards rushing on 78 carries and 13 TDs through 4 games. Has 399 yards passing and 5 TDs.
Bump
What about Birchfield from Pikeville, after watching him run through the swiss cheese of a defense that LCA put on the field. If he can do something similar to that against Madison Central than I would think he has to be at least on the list of potential candidates if he's not already.
I would think Jacob Jones, QB from West Jess, would be at the top of the list right now. 1447 passing, 1226 rushing, 33 total touchdowns and 2 INTs. Kids a stud on a not so good team.
Bump.
Chase Crone (QB) of SK has had a good season. He looks the part of a Mr. Football candidate. Can make all the throws and runs well , too.
If Chandler Godby from Pulaski isn’t in the running, I doubt the validity of the list.
(09-07-2022, 08:11 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]I like Cameron Combs for Corbin. He is a duel threat athlete....He can run Wildcat, QB and Running Back... One of the most versatile athletes in our area. To me he is the Senior leader of this years Redhound squad.. He has been the MVP so far for Corbin..

He also has my vote. If I could pick one player to be on my team it would be Cameron Combs.
Pages: 1 2