Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cawood @ Estill AAA Playoffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Predictions?!?!
Cawood - 23
Estill - 29
I think this will be a pretty good game but I think Estill will win.
Didn't Estill beat Cawood 52-12 earlier in the season? I am going with Cawood in the upset as they are playing good football knocking off Cumberland 2 weeks ago and playing Somerset pretty solid! Cawood-27 Estill-18.
Estill
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Didn't Estill beat Cawood 52-12 earlier in the season? I am going with Cawood in the upset as they are playing good football knocking off Cumberland 2 weeks ago and playing Somerset pretty solid! Cawood-27 Estill-18.

It was only about 3 weeks ago.
Okay..I am seeing Cawood, lol!
Estill by 2 TD's
Estill by 3 touchdowns
estill by 2 TD's
i think cawood might upset estill because estill will prolly over look them. good luck to both teams though
I don't think Estill will over look Cawood and I know the coaches aren't. Estill will win. Good luck Engineers!
Estill 31
Cawood 21
Estill by 1 td
estill fan Wrote:I don't think Estill will over look Cawood and I know the coaches aren't. Estill will win. Good luck Engineers!

The coaches aren't the one's playing, the players better realize that they are gonna be in a hard fought battle and better bring their "A" game or they will be sent home packing!!!!!!!!!
I think the Neers will take care of business. Good Luck to both.

Estill County- 34
Cawood- 20
Estill by 3 TDs.
Im gonna take Estill in this one.
Estill beat Cawood in the District game at Estill's field, I think it will be a re-run of what went down during the regular season... Estill will win this one easy because Cawood has no homefield advantage
NEERS
Estill
Estill 44
Cawood 12
Estill is gonna see why the new playoff format stinks. It's hard to beat a team twice, Cawood got a dose of Estill's wing offense, Cawood will be prepared this time.
Cawood 27 Estill 20 Write it down Cawood wins.
MR.PERFECT Wrote:Estill is gonna see why the new playoff format stinks. It's hard to beat a team twice, Cawood got a dose of Estill's wing offense, Cawood will be prepared this time.
Cawood 27 Estill 20 Write it down Cawood wins.

That's rediculous, Cawood was aweful this season and only made the playoffs because this district was weak after the top two. Cawood couldn't win this one at Cawood. Just because you have seen an offense doesn't mean you can stop it. Doesn't the NFL play division games twice, so by your beliefs the Dolphins will beat the Patriots just because they have already played. Sometimes teams aren't any good, and that would be where Cawood falls this year. Again you are showing your Impefectness. Learn a little then post.
:HitWall:
It's not a given win for Estill. HEY IT'S THE PLAYOFFS a whole new ball game now.
That Wing T offense can be stopped if you know how to run a defense.
MR.PERFECT Wrote:It's not a given win for Estill. HEY IT'S THE PLAYOFFS a whole new ball game now.

The wing T is hard to stop if ran right though.

When did Estill switch to the wing T? I thought they ran a double wing formation.
MR.PERFECT Wrote:It's not a given win for Estill. HEY IT'S THE PLAYOFFS a whole new ball game now.

:what: Wing T? Thanks for clearing that up Midee.
Estill is just stronger than cawood and it doesn't matter how many times you play a team if they are a lot better than you you will lose.
Estill
launchpad4 Wrote:Estill
By alot!!!
Pages: 1 2