Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley @ North Laurel 9/09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shelby Valley will travel to North Laurel this Friday.

Shelby Valley (2-1)
Aug 19, 22 Letcher County Central away (L) 48 - 52 
Aug 27, 22 Pike County Central at Pikeville (W) 59 - 7  Pike County Bowl 
Sep 2, 22 Floyd Central home (W) 36 - 0

North Laurel (1-1)
Aug 19, 22 Bell County away (L) 35 - 43  Short-Redmond Auto Group Pride of the Mountains 
Sep 2, 22 Johnson Central home (W) 15 - 14

Series Per KHSAA
Sep 10, 2021 North Laurel 42 Shelby Valley 7
https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...477a513d3d

Thoughts?
North Laurel 35
Shelby Valley 14
Coach Chappell believe and I do also.

North Laurel 42
Shelby Valley 13
North getting some love now in the 13th region.....
North by a bunch
Chappel names the score… this is a game N/L and Chappel shouldn’t be playing in the future..
Shelby valley will put up Some points. But north wins.

NL. 38
SV. 28
Question, I don't know much about Shelby Valley, are they a mixture of a run and passing team or are they one dimensional?
(09-05-2022, 01:50 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]Question, I don't know much about Shelby Valley, are they a mixture of a run and passing team or are they one dimensional?
They rushed for 141 yards and passed for 547 yards in a season opening loss to Letcher County Central 52-48. They rushed for 257 yards and passed for 90 yards in their 36-0 win over Floyd Central last week. Just a hunch, but my guess is that they would be fairly balanced in a tight game but would abandon their running game if they fell behind early in a game. Last season, under the same coach, with the same starting QB, SV was almost 50/50 run vs. pass.
North Laurel big. Shelby Valley is talented on offense but defense is a struggle