Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rockcastle @ LaRue County 9/09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rockcastle will travel to LaRue County this Friday.

Rockcastle (2-1)
Aug 20, 22 Casey County at Campbellsville (W) 35 - 24  Forcht Bank Bowl 
Aug 26, 22 East Jessamine home (W) 27 - 17 
Sep 2, 22 Wayne County away (L) 0 - 28

LaRue County (1-2)
Aug 19, 22 Woodford County at Glasgow (L) 8 - 43 Don Franklin Scottie Bowl 
Aug 26, 22 Taylor County away (W) 48 - 45 
Sep 2, 22 Casey County away (L) 12 - 44

Series Per KHSAA
Aug 23, 2003 Rockcastle County 21 LaRue County 8
Sep 10, 2021 Rockcastle County 22 LaRue County 20
https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...477a513d3d

Thoughts?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Rock rolls…

RC - 27
LC - 13
Upset game of the week.

LaRue County 21
Rockcastle County 20
Rock rebounds wins a close one
If Rock's QB is out, I have to give the edge to Larue in this one.
I do not think it will be an upset if Larue beats Rock. Larue has athletes all over the field and the quarterback is a flat hoss, dual threat for sure. Larue offense is more diverse, especially if Rock's QB is hurt.

I got Larue 28 Rock 14
This game has the potential to go either way. With our starting QB out for several more weeks season is going to get tougher until he comes back. Practices have looked a lot better this week. Players are working extra hard. Outside of the QB being injured everyone else has remained in good health this week. No more stomach virus hitting the team right now unlike last week. Team wasn’t even able to run practice smooth as ever time you turned around players were getting sick and not able to practice. With everyone not sick this has aloud for plenty of reps at practice and the team to get back in flow of things like the first two weeks. I look for the line to be much better in this one and the defense should perform better. However the big concern is QB play. We have a backup that will probably get the start this week instead of running wildcat with our RB. If this happens and we can get some type of passing game even if it’s screens or short passes I think we can win this game. I will take Rock in a close one.

Rock 27
Larue 21
I'll take Rock 28-14
Rock dominated the 1st quarter. LaRue never got a first down. Rock took opening drive goes 80 yards for TD. Right before end of the 1st quarter Rock blocks the LaRue punt and falls on the ball in end zone for another score.

Rock 14
LaRue 0
End of 1st quarter

QB keeper for LaRue finds seem up the middle scores on 50 yard run
2 point conversion is good.

Rock 14
LaRue 8
11:01 in 2nd quarter

Deep pass gives LaRue the TD 2 point conversion was good.

Rock 14
LaRue 16

6:25 left before halftime