Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher County Central @ Hazard 9/09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Letcher County Central will travel to Hazard this Friday.

Letcher County Central (1-2)
Aug 19, 22 Shelby Valley home (W) 52 - 48 
Aug 26, 22 David Crockett (Jonesborough), TN away (L) 0 - 35 
Sep 2, 22 Pike County Central home (W) 48 - 0

Hazard (2-1)
Aug 19, 22 Middlesboro home (W) 42 - 24 
Aug 26, 22 Harlan County away (W) 40 - 20 
Sep 2, 22 Breathitt County away (L) 27 - 29

Series Per KHSAA
Aug 24, 2007 Hazard 43 Letcher County Central 22
Sep 4, 2009 Letcher County Central 35 Hazard 21
Sep 3, 2010 Hazard 48 Letcher County Central 34
Sep 6, 2013 Hazard 26 Letcher County Central 21
Sep 5, 2014 Hazard 41 Letcher County Central 27
Sep 4, 2015 Hazard 23 Letcher County Central 20
Sep 2, 2016 Hazard 23 Letcher County Central 19
Sep 1, 2017 Hazard 42 Letcher County Central 12
Aug 31, 2018 Hazard 43 Letcher County Central 14
Sep 10, 2021 Letcher County Central 36 Hazard 0

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...477a513d3d

Thoughts?
Should be a good game considering it’s at hazard, if the dawgs will spread the ball around a little more, they can stay in this thing but I’m gonna say.

Letcher 28
Hazard 20
1A power

Hazard 35
Letcher Central 21
This is a hard game to pick. Letcher is really young and has had a lot of problems in the secondary. I thought Letcher looked bad in there first game against Shelby Valley but that win is starting to look better and better the more Valley wins. Hazard has beat a very average Middlesboro team and a bad Harlan co team. I’m going to go with the Dawgs in this one. Hazard takes advantage of Letcher bad secondary play and gets the win.

Hazard 35
Letcher 20
Hazard will need to rebound this week. Letcher me offense is similar to Breathitts so they better come ready to play and find/have the center ready. The good thing is you learn more is losses than you do in winning especially if those victories are comfortable.
This game will be a mirror game of the Breathitt game for Hazard. Not taking anything from Breathitt, but if Hazard cleans up the penalties and the snaps they win the game. They have the week to prepare their replacement center. They also must clean up the penalties this week. If they do that they stand a better chance of winning this Friday.
Letcher 24
Hazard 18
Going with the bulldogs at home
A little quiet since the dawgs lost to Breathitt.. ttt
Letcher leaves Daniel field with a win. 28-26
Certainly Hazard wins this game. Valley had Letcher on the ropes. I’d be real surprised if Hazard doesn’t win this fairly comfortably.
I’m taking Letcher in a close one. Hazard seems to have a lot of issues right now that aren’t football related and quite possibly the most undisciplined team I’ve ever saw. It’d be a shame for their season to go down the drain because they certainly are talented.
Hazard will need to be much more discipled if they want to derail the Cougars. Letcher has a lot of firepower, and their defense is finally starting to settle in and play sound assignment football. Hazard needs to distribute the ball more to their athletes and get them in out in space. With that being said, I think Letcher wins in a close one. Letcher Central wins 35-28.