Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: LCA 36 Belfry 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Wow! Cutter Boley is for real!
Belfry kryptonite has always been a team with a good qb who can sling it around. Rushing 3 dropping 8 allows the qb to sit back all day and the receivers find an open area of field. Last night was no different and Belfry really struggled tackling too. Boley is the real deal. I seen last night why he has 5 SEC schools who have offered him.
Had to change feeds a couple of times.

LCA was bigger and faster than I think even the Belfry staff realized. When you are 1-dimensional against teams like that it’s over before it starts.

I’m going to predict you see Belfry in the shotgun 50% of the game by this time next year. Still running it a ton, but I think that staff knows what they have and how to make is successful.
I think this game is an example of why Belfry stays in 3A. I was rooting for them as a local team.
Woof.
(09-03-2022, 11:09 AM)RTruth Wrote: [ -> ]Had to change feeds a couple of times.

LCA was bigger and faster than I think even the Belfry staff realized. When you are 1-dimensional against teams like that it’s over before it starts.

I’m going to predict you see Belfry in the shotgun 50% of the game by this time next year. Still running it a ton, but I think that staff knows what they have and how to make is successful.
If they have it why wait till next year?  LCA is real deal. Belfry played bad. Inexperience showed. Don’t totally write them off just yet. If they stay healthy they will make a run in playoffs. They will see no one as good as LCA in playoffs. Still some big games left to get there.
(09-03-2022, 11:10 AM)Cards98 Wrote: [ -> ]I think this game is an example of why Belfry stays in 3A. I was rooting for them as a local team.
Be careful big guy ... them faithful don't take too well to these comments.  

Game went as expected, nothing new.
(09-07-2022, 01:51 PM)Let it go HSFOOTBALL Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2022, 11:10 AM)Cards98 Wrote: [ -> ]I think this game is an example of why Belfry stays in 3A. I was rooting for them as a local team.

Let it go….you’ll actually begin to feel better.
(09-07-2022, 01:51 PM)HSFOOTBALL Wrote: [ -> ]

Must be a sad existence to be that obsessed with being negative towards a team I ain’t even going back and forth with you anymore. You’ve proven that your life is miserable enough apparently.
To be honest, I felt like Belfry would be more competitive. After talking with some of my friends from Belfry, there is a possibility it could be a long year on Pond Creek. With that being said, Haywood seems like he always works his magic and Belfry always wins when it matters. I don't think this year will be any different.
(09-08-2022, 09:47 AM)irishcard16 Wrote: [ -> ]

Must be a sad existence to be that obsessed with being negative towards a team I ain’t even going back and forth with you anymore. You’ve proven that your life is miserable enough apparently.

LMAO ... when proof puts you in your place you hit rock bottom.  Never been negative towards Belfry, but just like any other team I have an opinion on, its educated and unbiased and generally proof driven.  I know that's difficult for you and some of your fanbase to accept and understand but it is what it is.  The pirates will be fine against Lawrence co. and Pike Central and coast through playoffs against the Wayne Co's of the world.  All will be well in Pirate nation and you will most likely be able to get on here and thud your chest again in December, but it's possible to be a fan and understand reality some times.
In the meantime re class is coming this year, and I'm betting there is a waiting list to get into 3a. P.A.L
(09-09-2022, 12:02 PM)HSFOOTBALL Wrote: [ -> ]

LMAO ... when proof puts you in your place you hit rock bottom.  Never been negative towards Belfry, but just like any other team I have an opinion on, its educated and unbiased and generally proof driven.  I know that's difficult for you and some of your fanbase to accept and understand but it is what it is.  The pirates will be fine against Lawrence co. and Pike Central and coast through playoffs against the Wayne Co's of the world.  All will be well in Pirate nation and you will most likely be able to get on here and thud your chest again in December, but it's possible to be a fan and understand reality some times.
In the meantime re class is coming this year, and I'm betting there is a waiting list to get into 3a. P.A.L
We do handle cupcakes pretty well like pike central, floyd central, and bourbon co.
(09-09-2022, 12:48 PM)irishcard16 Wrote: [ -> ]

We do handle cupcakes pretty well like pike central, floyd central, and bourbon co.

Yessssssssss!!!!! This is all I've been saying.  Glad we can agree on something!

"We" HAHAHAHA
(09-09-2022, 01:08 PM)HSFOOTBALL Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2022, 01:51 PM)HSFOOTBALL Wrote: [ -> ]Be careful big guy ... them faithful don't take too well to these comments.  

Yessssssssss!!!!! This is all I've been saying.  Glad we can agree on something!

"We" HAHAHAHA
Well it is “we” I played at belfry and am a member of the community? What do you think you’re accomplishing? All you continue to do is make yourself look petty and small minded, you’re not gonna change any of “our” minds but you continue to need to comment on Belfry threads.
(09-09-2022, 03:52 PM)irishcard16 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2022, 01:08 PM)HSFOOTBALL Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2022, 09:47 AM)irishcard16 Wrote: [ -> ]Must be a sad existence to be that obsessed with being negative towards a team I ain’t even going back and forth with you anymore. You’ve proven that your life is miserable enough apparently.

"We" HAHAHAHA
Well it is “we” I played at belfry and am a member of the community? What do you think you’re accomplishing? All you continue to do is make yourself look petty and small minded, you’re not gonna change any of “our” minds but you continue to need to comment on Belfry threads.
I told ya….he simply can’t get over the fact that the best two teams Bourbon has fielded since the glory year or two of Dudley Hilton …..both came to a screeching halt against the Pirates.  Those losses stung.    Hard.  I heard all the whining.      Plain and simple. The ol’ boy needs to ease up the street and eat at Asian Pho.  Maybe a full stomach will ease the pain.