Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 54 Betsy Layne 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Man it’s hard to gauge this East ridge team this year. Harlan beats them but they stomp Betsy lane? Interesting turn of events for sure.
Congrats East Ridge. I still like this coaching staff. Coach Jarrell and his staff will get it figured out. They lost a lot from last year and are still figuring it out. They will be fine.
Congratulations to East Ridge!
I know 2 of the 3 schools that merged to form East Ridge didn't have a football program but I honestly thought East Ridge would have a pretty good program after a few years...they have yet to get there but a very nice win tonight.
The ER touchdown before half and then to start the second half was all the Warriors needed, because they ran all over BL the whole game. Really tough night for the Bobcats defense. East Ridge looked good though. We all know that Burdine is dangerous, but if he can get that type of effort out of his team every Friday then ER is going to be hard to defend.

Betsy Layne just has to figure out a way to get Brady Robinson the football. He didn’t get many touches at all and he’s the best athlete on the team. If you can’t do it with the passing game, then get him back behind center.

Good win for the Warriors!
Congratulations EAST RIDGE. NICE WIN
STAY FOCUSED AND TAKE 1 GAME AT A TIME. SHOULD OF BEAT HARLAN. EAST RIDGE HAS ALOT OF WEAPONS. BURDINE, MASON, ADKINS, LAYNE AND THE list goes on. A dangerous team come playoff time.
(09-03-2022, 12:51 AM)waughdaddy59 Wrote: [ -> ]Man it’s hard to gauge this East ridge team this year. Harlan beats them but they stomp Betsy lane? Interesting turn of events for sure.
With all due respect to Harlan,   They didnt beat East Ridge, East Ridge beat themselves that night.   Got to come out mentally strong and you have to hold on to the football.  Two fumbles killed their chances!