Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pre-Season Scrimmages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know where their will be some pre season scrimmage games at starting on November 10th.
Not sure on the dates, but Sheldon Clark & Allen Central are holding Panorama's.
Pikeville is having one on the 17th. They play Shelden Clark. Other teams in it include Betsy Layne, East Ridge, Jenkins, Pike Co. Central.

Nov. 21st, Pikeville plays Knott Co. at Allen Centrals scrimmage, I dont know the other teams in that one.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Pikeville is having one on the 17th. They play Shelden Clark. Other teams in it include Betsy Layne, East Ridge, Jenkins, Pike Co. Central.

Nov. 21st, Pikeville plays Knott Co. at Allen Centrals scrimmage, I dont know the other teams in that one.

AC will play Shelby Valley on 11/21 at AC's panorama. The schedule was in th FCT sports section a week or so ago. I can't remember the other matchups though. I'm pretty sure Pburg, Betsy Layne and South Floyd where in it as well.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Pikeville is having one on the 17th. They play Shelden Clark. Other teams in it include Betsy Layne, East Ridge, Jenkins, Pike Co. Central.

Who are the matchups in this one? Times for any of these games Anybody????
the Russell preview is coming up with Russell Taking on the Lewis Lions
Nov. 17th

12:00 Pike County Central vs. East Ridge (varsity boys)

1:00 Pikeville vs. Phelps (jv girls)

2:00 Pikeville vs. Phelps (varsity girls)

3:00 Betsy Layne vs. Jenkins (varsity boys)

4:00 Pikeville vs. Sheldon Clark (freshmen)

5:00 Pikeville vs. Sheldon Clark (jv boys)

6:00 Pikeville vs. Sheldon Clark (varsity boys)

7:00 Pikeville vs. Johnson Co. (7th grade boys)

8:00 Pikeville vs. Johnson Co. (8th grade boys)

*JV and Jr. High games will consist of two 15 minute halves.
*Varsity games will consist of two 20 minute halves.
*Running clock except for the last minute of each half.
4:45 South Floyd vs. Piarist

6:00 Shelby Valley vs. Allen Central

7:15 Coal Grove vs. Prestonsburg

8:30 Pikeville vs. Knott Co. Central
Paintsville plays Scott County, Saturday at Sheldon Clark.
IDK what time.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Nov. 17th

12:00 Pike County Central vs. East Ridge (varsity boys)

1:00 Pikeville vs. Phelps (jv girls)

2:00 Pikeville vs. Phelps (varsity girls)

3:00 Betsy Layne vs. Jenkins (varsity boys)

4:00 Pikeville vs. Sheldon Clark (freshmen)

5:00 Pikeville vs. Sheldon Clark (jv boys)

6:00 Pikeville vs. Sheldon Clark (varsity boys)

7:00 Pikeville vs. Johnson Co. (7th grade boys)

8:00 Pikeville vs. Johnson Co. (8th grade boys)

*JV and Jr. High games will consist of two 15 minute halves.
*Varsity games will consist of two 20 minute halves.
*Running clock except for the last minute of each half.
How did Betsy Layne look in this one?
OnCeABobcat Wrote:How did Betsy Layne look in this one?

I got to watch parts of every game, and every game looked a little rusty. It seems teams are playing more physical this year than last. All teams looked good, but you could tell it was the first scrimmage for a lot of the teams.

From what I seen of the Betsy Layne game, they need to get the ball in to Newman more. He had his man pinned and was posting up strong and not even getting looked at.
Who won the BL game?
betsy layne won in a close one ........they were rusty but should get better as the year goes on
How did the new coach use his bench and what style of ball did he have them playing
Who won the Central-ER game?
central won by about 7 or 8 points....they had a big man come out of the wood work...dalton meade had 7 points and 7 rebound in the second half....who is this kid???