Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Casey County 50 Lincoln County 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Casey wins the first game of the Pig Skin Classic at Danville tonight.  Casey scores in every possession the first half and led 34-20 at the half.  QB Ethan Willoughby ran for 177 yards and 2 TDs and threw for 163 and 2 TDs.
Congrats Casey and coach Stonebraker. Stonebraker continues to be an offensive genius and tireless preparer for a game. Casey's defense needs WORK.
How is the new coach working out at Lincoln County?
(08-28-2022, 12:26 AM)jamesclay Wrote: [ -> ]How is the new coach working out at Lincoln County?
From a distance he runs a complicated, college/pro style offense, spread and gets what he can out of his team. Defensively they are atrocious.
Lincoln will be tough in a couple years. Jaggers is playing a few underclassmen. Lincoln can score they just can't stop nobody.
Big win for Coach Stonebreaker and the Casey program. Congratulations!

As for the Lincoln program and Coach Jaggers......not good. Hopefully they turn this around quick!
Not looking good for Lincoln I thought this might be a chance for them to have a great season after the first two matchups I wouldn’t be surprised to see them 0-10 or no better than 2-8 in regular season
(08-28-2022, 08:28 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]Not looking good for Lincoln I thought this might be a chance for them to have a great season after the first two matchups I wouldn’t be surprised to see them 0-10 or no better than 2-8 in regular season

Wow!   Woah
(08-28-2022, 08:38 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2022, 08:28 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]Not looking good for Lincoln I thought this might be a chance for them to have a great season after the first two matchups I wouldn’t be surprised to see them 0-10 or no better than 2-8 in regular season

Wow!   Woah
what games on the schedule do you see as an auto win? There schedule with what is left doesn’t get any easier. 
pulaski loss
bell loss
southwestern loss
corbin loss
knox central loss
those games are almost guaranteed losses. Only leaves East Jessamine should win but they are talented
Wayne should win but Lincoln will have to play entire 4 quarters and then Rock which I don’t see us losing to them we beat Casey county and Lincoln loss to them this past Friday by 16 points and we beat Casey by 11.

Lincoln doesn’t have time to get there season going at least not to make drastic changes they blink and before they know it they will be 0-6 or 1-5. Tough road for them
(08-28-2022, 09:19 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow!   Woah
what games on the schedule do you see as an auto win? There schedule with what is left doesn’t get any easier. 
pulaski loss
bell loss
southwestern loss
corbin loss
knox central loss
those games are almost guaranteed losses. Only leaves East Jessamine should win but they are talented
Wayne should win but Lincoln will have to play entire 4 quarters and then Rock which I don’t see us losing to them we beat Casey county and Lincoln loss to them this past Friday by 16 points and we beat Casey by 11.

Lincoln doesn’t have time to get there season going at least not to make drastic changes they blink and before they know it they will be 0-6 or 1-5. Tough road for them

I havn't actually looked at them but now I see what you are seeing. Lincoln will be the underdog in those games....Last year, I knew they were better than they started. Just took them a little time to get back to normal. I guess with the graduation of the talent last year and the coaching change, Lincoln will struggle for a bit. I am curious how Mr. Jaggers outlook for this team is...Sounds like he came in at maybe a not so good time or maybe losing the old coach might be a bigger setback than one might have first thought.....
(08-28-2022, 09:27 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2022, 09:19 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: [ -> ]

Wow!   Woah
pulaski loss
bell loss
southwestern loss
corbin loss
knox central loss

I havn't actually looked at them but now I see what you are seeing. Lincoln will be the underdog in those games....Last year, I knew they were better than they started. Just took them a little time to get back to normal. I guess with the graduation of the talent last year and the coaching change, Lincoln will struggle for a bit. I am curious how Mr. Jaggers outlook for this team is...Sounds like he came in at maybe a not so good time or maybe losing the old coach might be a bigger setback than one might have first thought.....
I was the same way I had high expectations for them this year then I seen the schedule and I was like he must know that he is going to have a good team to have that schedule then here we are heading into week 3 and there not looking good on defense at all and sitting at 0-2. I just knew after how close they was last year to beating Danville I was like this is the year for them then they lose and I was like ok maybe Danville is just faster like normal and that was the difference then Casey beats them put up 50 doing so and I was like yea not going to be a good year for them. Casey is a good team tho last week they played really good 2nd half against us they have a QB who is going to be a stud. Good arm strength smart with the ball mobile can beat you with his legs. He did it all against Lincoln l. Line has size and WR in stonebreaker he is very good. Catches about anything and has speed
2 Games Played
2 Stat Reports Filed
0 Missing Stat Reports
0 - 2 Win-Loss Record
48 Points Scored
76 Points Allowed
347 Rushing Yards
623 Rushing Yards Allowed
360 Passing Yards
166 Passing Yards Allowed

https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...ts_87799_0

Lincoln County definately struggling on Defense...
(08-28-2022, 03:54 AM)Footballfan33 Wrote: [ -> ]Lincoln will be tough in a couple years. Jaggers is playing a few underclassmen.  Lincoln can score they just can't stop nobody.
Question will be will the administrators at Lincoln give him a couple of year?
(08-29-2022, 10:04 AM)Shogun Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2022, 03:54 AM)Footballfan33 Wrote: [ -> ]Lincoln will be tough in a couple years. Jaggers is playing a few underclassmen.  Lincoln can score they just can't stop nobody.
Question will be will the administrators at Lincoln give him a couple of year?

I say they will, it being him. He knows the game. Is a great person......
With this hire being very.....well controversial when it happened, I have to wonder how patient the administration can afford to be. I'm not implying that Lincoln can't right the ship, they can. But in general, things look very dim right now. I just have to wonder what the thoughts of certain people are around the program. I have heard that they have a really solid young group, for what that's worth here.
Honestly, anyone with an eye for football should know that wasn't lack of coaching by Lincoln. Lincoln was SLOW, overall team speed was one of the slowest Lincoln teams I've saw. Maybe they are young. But I would like to see any other coach in the state to have tried to get a win in their first 2 games. Danville always has a chance, talent wise, and they have a top notch coach. Casey has a great coach, and has maybe the best receiving core they've had since going to district final against Corbin in 2016. It is a losing battle to win without talent. I do not know this coach, but he had a modern offense and I actually thought competed well. I do not know who the D coordinator is, but Casey and Danville will put up points on most (although Danville probably gets shut out vs Boyle).