Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Franklin Co 69 Western Hills 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ouch!
Man… Congratulations Franklin County!
A real nail-biter. lol
Hills is awful, and this game didn’t tell us anything about the flyers, fc had 4-5 td’s called back. Hills is a good example of what not to do in developing a program. Got a player in the nfl, and mr football and can’t feild 30 kids. With fc 7 miles away I can’t believe anyone would allow their kid to stay at Hills for football.
I mean wandale was here not too long ago, and even then they were a one man show. The rise of FC must have killed hills overall. FC looked to be 100 points better than Hills. In an area like frankfort something needs to improve.
(08-27-2022, 12:39 PM)FCSPY Wrote: [ -> ]Hills is awful, and this game didn’t tell us anything about the flyers, fc had 4-5 td’s  called back. Hills is a good example of what not to do in developing a program. Got a player in the nfl, and mr football and can’t feild 30 kids. With fc 7 miles away I can’t believe anyone would allow their kid to stay at Hills for football.
   Is there really a need to run one program down to raise another? Franklin County is clearly a strong program and has been for several years now. 

I feel like calling a team with high school aged kids on it “awful” is completely unnecessary and uncalled for.
This has to be the biggest talent gap in the history of the 2 schools. That being said, Whhs has at least 2 good looking young linemen that would do well in the right scheme and #5 is a warrior. Standing at an estimated 5’6 140 lbs, he battled till the bitter end. Gotta respect players like that.
(08-27-2022, 03:07 PM)fanofreason Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2022, 12:39 PM)FCSPY Wrote: [ -> ]Hills is awful, and this game didn’t tell us anything about the flyers, fc had 4-5 td’s  called back. Hills is a good example of what not to do in developing a program. Got a player in the nfl, and mr football and can’t feild 30 kids. With fc 7 miles away I can’t believe anyone would allow their kid to stay at Hills for football.
   Is there really a need to run one program down to raise another? Franklin County is clearly a strong program and has been for several years now. 

I feel like calling a team with high school aged kids on it “awful” is completely unnecessary and uncalled for.

It is what it is. But these kids were attempting to cut out knees, and grabbing ankles by games end, so I am not gonna shed too many tears for them.