Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ballard 12 Male 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final first win for Ballard over Male since 2009.
Congrats Bruins! Heard the softball team (undefeated state champs) gave them a pep talk. Buy them gals dinner.
Huge win!
This score surprises me. Gigantic win for Ballard. Congratulations to Ballard.
A team other than STX and Trinity beat male, impressive win. Last year preseason top 25 nationally this year losses to ballard, gotta wake up
Wow, congrats Ballard!
Gotta say I was not expecting that at all. Did anyone catch the game and see how it happened? Did Ballard catch Male napping or are they just that good this year? Or worse, is Male just that bad?
Male has 2 offensive weapons out for the season, that changes their team, I dont think they have figured out how to move the pieces just yet. Wait till playoffs, they will be a different team.
(08-27-2022, 10:00 AM)plantmanky Wrote: [ -> ]Male has 2 offensive weapons out for the season, that changes their team, I dont think they have figured out how to move the pieces just yet.  Wait till playoffs, they will be a different team.
.....and there 2 best players transferred out in June. One to Oakland Tenn and the other to a school in Indiana, plus lost 17 starters. So it was the perfect storm for Ballard, but anytime you can get a win against the big three, its big.