Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan 22 East Ridge 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Congratulations Green Dragons!!
Wow!
East ridge has to get the layne kid more involved in the offense. Let him run the ball out of the backfield and throw him the ball out of the backfield. East ridge will get better if they don't have any injuries. Good game. Harlan has a bunch of athletes.
Closer than I thought! Sounds like a good game.
Wow this is a bit of a shocker to me. I mean Harlan has been in a rough patch the past few years, but this is a good win. Is the qb from last year still at East Ridge?
(08-27-2022, 12:46 AM)waughdaddy59 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow this is a bit of a shocker to me. I mean Harlan has been in a rough patch the past few years, but this is a good win. Is the qb from last year still at East Ridge?

Yea. Senior now
What about the ER super QB? How did he do ?
(08-26-2022, 10:22 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: [ -> ]East ridge has to get the layne kid more involved in the offense. Let him run the ball out of the backfield and throw him the ball out of the backfield. East ridge will get  better if they don't have any injuries. Good game. Harlan has a bunch of athletes.

it’s hard to do that when your offensive line splits are toe to toe.
(08-27-2022, 02:32 AM)VoR_58 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2022, 10:22 PM)Warriorhawk17 Wrote: [ -> ]East ridge has to get the layne kid more involved in the offense. Let him run the ball out of the backfield and throw him the ball out of the backfield. East ridge will get  better if they don't have any injuries. Good game. Harlan has a bunch of athletes.

it’s hard to do that when your offensive line splits are toe to toe.

I think East Ridge had the better team tonight. Like I said earlier if comes down to execution and they struggled.  Couple fumbles hurt them and some personal fouls didn’t help out.    Hats off to Harlan.  Very quick , aggressive , and some great athletes!
Way to go Green Dragons! I believed in you, then picked against you. Shame on me. lol
Harlan was somewhat of a surprise considering the the score of their previous game. On this night they were the more physical team and the more athletic team. They only had about 2 dozen players, but a dozen athletes it seemed. Congrats to the team and staff.
(08-27-2022, 10:59 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Way to go Green Dragons! I believed in you, then picked against you. Shame on me. lol

I thought of that PJ when I seen that score. I thought I picked a winning ticket this week only to be the big loser again LOL.
(08-27-2022, 05:31 PM)jlow Wrote: [ -> ]Harlan was somewhat of a surprise considering the the score of their previous game. On this night they were the more physical team and the more athletic team. They only had about 2 dozen players, but a dozen athletes it seemed. Congrats to the team and staff.

Harlan won last year and last week.
(08-27-2022, 06:08 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2022, 10:59 AM)pjdoug Wrote: [ -> ]Way to go Green Dragons! I believed in you, then picked against you. Shame on me. lol

I thought of that PJ when I seen that score. I thought I picked a winning ticket this week only to be the big loser again LOL.

LOL