Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill Co 62 Knott Co 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
Congrats Estill on another good win. Good luck in the playoffs.
Not Shocked a bit. Congrats Estill! Great season! Best of Luck in the playoffs!
Congrats Engineers!
Woo... Great Job Guys... Keep It Up Next Week Big Grin
Any stats on this game?
Around 450 rushing, with all three backs getting 100+. Heck, Estill may of even had 100 yards passing:eek: Yes, PASSING :eek:
RUNNING DOWNHILL Wrote:Around 450 rushing, with all three backs getting 100+. Heck, Estill may of even had 100 yards passing:eek: Yes, PASSING :eek:

Now that would be a shock!Cool
Good luck to the Pats in the playoffs. They had some good size up front, and that soph. QB is going to be a dandy! They are gonna have alot back next year and Beder will turn them around. They played hard for the entire game.
Good Job guys, way to keep rolling. Now let's get ready for Cawood in the playoffs!!
Does anyone have any season stats for Estill? Would love to see how many yards they have rushed for this year and would like to see the backs rushing stats! Great season and best of luck in the playoffs NEERS!
WoW not the same Estill co teams i have seen in the pasted Congrats Estill Co
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Does anyone have any season stats for Estill? Would love to see how many yards they have rushed for this year and would like to see the backs rushing stats! Great season and best of luck in the playoffs NEERS!

Estill County Football Stats (Filed: October 30, 2007)

Points Scored 288
Points Allowed 179
Total Rushing Yards 2985
Total Rushing Yards Allowed 0
Total Passing Yards 91
Total Passing Yards Allowed 0

There you go
red_devils_rule Wrote:Estill County Football Stats (Filed: October 30, 2007)

Points Scored 288
Points Allowed 179
Total Rushing Yards 2985
Total Rushing Yards Allowed 0
Total Passing Yards 91
Total Passing Yards Allowed 0

There you go

There seems to be something odd about those stats. zero rushing and passing yards allowed. Looks like the coach only sends in the good stuff.Smile

Maybe EstillFootballGirl can chime in and let us know some more stats.
Midee1 Wrote:There seems to be something odd about those stats. zero rushing and passing yards allowed. Looks like the coach only sends in the good stuff.Smile

Maybe EstillFootballGirl can chime in and let us know some more stats.

Estill only cares about OFFENSE. That is why we will not ever get out of our district. Correct me if I am wrong, but in the playoff system now, the top 4 in the district play each other one more time to determine a district champion then that team moves on. Yes, we can score, no we can't keep average teams from scoring. The one good team we played this year put over 40 on us and we only scored 1 time. The method of offense winning games by keeping the ball away from the other team will beat the weak teams but is no match for team that is a contender. Hope this helps. Embarrassing to see we just posted "good stuff".
red_devils_rule Wrote:WoW not the same Estill co teams i have seen in the pasted Congrats Estill Co

Look at the schedule.
Congrats Estill.
Journeyman Wrote:Estill only cares about OFFENSE. That is why we will not ever get out of our district. Correct me if I am wrong, but in the playoff system now, the top 4 in the district play each other one more time to determine a district champion then that team moves on. Yes, we can score, no we can't keep average teams from scoring. The one good team we played this year put over 40 on us and we only scored 1 time. The method of offense winning games by keeping the ball away from the other team will beat the weak teams but is no match for team that is a contender. Hope this helps. Embarrassing to see we just posted "good stuff".

The "one good team we played" has put over 40 on the board against every team they've played this year except for three of them. The 3 games under 40 were 34, 34, and 14. Thanks for the support.
Hey! If you are from Estill since you imply that you are , how about being happy for the kids and the season. The remark about the schedule is a low shot as well. The kids and coaches have worked their butts off this year and the off season after being 3-7 last year. The stats for the yards allowed can be found on KHSAA site by adding up the numbers the opponents posted against us.
A liitle support would be nice for the kids who have some pride in their team and season right now instead of the negative vibe you put out.
Go to the KHSAA website and click on teams that have reported stats and you will find that there are many teams that have not reported ALL their stats. Take Breathitt for example. If you look at Breathitt's stats do you think that Breathitt's D has something to hide??? No, maybe the coach that entered them just didn't for some reason or another put them in.
Journeyman Wrote:Estill only cares about OFFENSE. That is why we will not ever get out of our district. Correct me if I am wrong, but in the playoff system now, the top 4 in the district play each other one more time to determine a district champion then that team moves on. Yes, we can score, no we can't keep average teams from scoring. The one good team we played this year put over 40 on us and we only scored 1 time. The method of offense winning games by keeping the ball away from the other team will beat the weak teams but is no match for team that is a contender. Hope this helps. Embarrassing to see we just posted "good stuff".

Just so you know that I'm not hiding behind a screen name, I'm Justin Covey's dad. These posts you just put up shows nothing but your negativity for our boys, not just mine but all of them. They have worked their butts off and we are all very proud of them. Your negative remarks is an insult to not only our coaches who are doing a great job, but every kid on the team!! I find it hard to believe you are a parent to one of these outstanding kids. Your pubic lack of support for them is the embarrassment here.:devilflam
I think it is fair to say that Estill's schedule this year is not as tough as last year (redistricting and rescheduling), and I also think the Engineers' offense is better than their defense. IMO these are facts. However, these facts do not in any way diminish the improvement of Estill's football team over the last couple of years. Coach Jones and his staff, it seems to me, work hard...and, the defense has improved over the last couple of years as well.
These Kids lay it on the line everyday! Their success is measured in my mind by their attitude, effort, and intensity - as well as their performance on the field. The coaching staff and players have worked very hard to "right the ship". As for running the ball as a means of keeping the ball away from the other team - your philosophy has got to match the abilities of your players. Their success this season shows that the coaches and players have done a good job - of finding that match. Good Job guys - finish the job and beat Cawood.
RUNNING DOWNHILL Wrote:The "one good team we played" has put over 40 on the board against every team they've played this year except for three of them. The 3 games under 40 were 34, 34, and 14. Thanks for the support.

Thank you for calling us good! We have a young team and a way to go before we get back to the carpet! But we will! Glad to see we could get some response out of you. Good luck against Cawood and hopefully we will see you in a couple of weeks. The scores you posted are a little off. One suggestion, when you get offensive on here with people you are sounding like those from Powell Co. We are now called Breathitt-necks because we ruffed them up! Congrats on a good season! :Clap:
thecavemaster Wrote:I think it is fair to say that Estill's schedule this year is not as tough as last year (redistricting and rescheduling), and I also think the Engineers' offense is better than their defense. IMO these are facts. However, these facts do not in any way diminish the improvement of Estill's football team over the last couple of years. Coach Jones and his staff, it seems to me, work hard...and, the defense has improved over the last couple of years as well.

The facts are the facts is true. Estill has improved this year. In the past couple of years we would not have beat these teams on our schedule. When we can get a solid D and special teams, I truly believe we will be a contender.:thumpsup:
Journeyman Wrote:Thank you for calling us good! We have a young team and a way to go before we get back to the carpet! But we will! Glad to see we could get some response out of you. Good luck against Cawood and hopefully we will see you in a couple of weeks. The scores you posted are a little off. One suggestion, when you get offensive on here with people you are sounding like those from Powell Co. We are now called Breathitt-necks because we ruffed them up! Congrats on a good season! :Clap:

Good one my friend! HA, got us, I guess! Would tell you good luck against Fleming but you don't need it! Hopefully we can take care of business against Cawood and get back to you. The "B" on the side of the helmet was intimidating when we first played I think. I think we know the "E" is just as good!
Journeyman Wrote:Thank you for calling us good! We have a young team and a way to go before we get back to the carpet! But we will! Glad to see we could get some response out of you. Good luck against Cawood and hopefully we will see you in a couple of weeks. The scores you posted are a little off. One suggestion, when you get offensive on here with people you are sounding like those from Powell Co. We are now called Breathitt-necks because we ruffed them up! Congrats on a good season! :Clap:

Sorry for the misunderstanding, thought you were an Estill fan. I'm assuming that you must be a Breathitt fan. Wasn't getting offensive just putting up some stats which are correct assuming the khsaa's websited is correct.
OLDTIMER#1 Wrote:Good one my friend! HA, got us, I guess! Would tell you good luck against Fleming but you don't need it! Hopefully we can take care of business against Cawood and get back to you. The "B" on the side of the helmet was intimidating when we first played I think. I think we know the "E" is just as good!
HA, E to a P now back to an E, funny
OLDTIMER#1 Wrote:Good one my friend! HA, got us, I guess! Would tell you good luck against Fleming but you don't need it! Hopefully we can take care of business against Cawood and get back to you. The "B" on the side of the helmet was intimidating when we first played I think. I think we know the "E" is just as good!
WE????????
OLDTIMER#1 Wrote:The facts are the facts is true. Estill has improved this year. In the past couple of years we would not have beat these teams on our schedule. When we can get a solid D and special teams, I truly believe we will be a contender.:thumpsup:

I disagree, past Estill teams could have beat the teams on this year's schedule but, I am in no way taking away from their season. They've put up some pretty impressive numbers and it is truly something to be proud of.
Pages: 1 2