Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Martin County @ Greenup County 8/26
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This should be a interesting matchup. Martin County is the likely favorite, but I wouldn't be shocked to see Greenup come out with the win.

Thoughts/Predictions?
This is another good game this weekend that could go either way. Will this game be played at Greenup with no visiting bleachers? Martin County fans better bring their chairs if so. Will Greenup’s RB Noble be healthy for this one? Will Greenup find any sort of passing attack to go along with what is the best running QB in the region? Will the Greenup D be able to stop the potent Martin County rushing attack?

This will be a close one. My heart goes with Greenup by 1 although my head tells me that Martin could easily win this game.
Greenup 38-Martin County 20. Martin County has no defense to contain Sammons.
Mytowntv has started to cover Greenup County again as they posted today on their facebook. I guess their experiment with the nfhsnetwork didn't workout. All Greenup home games will be covered by mytowntv on facebook and their youtube channel which is Mytowntvhd.