Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Casey County @ Lincoln County 8/27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Casey County will travel to Lincoln County this Friday.

Casey County (0-1)
Aug 20, 22 Rockcastle County at Campbellsville (L) 24 - 35

Lincoln County (0-1)
Aug 19, 22 Danville home (L) 14 - 26

Series
Sep 19, 2003 Lincoln County 10 Casey County 7
Sep 17, 2004 Lincoln County 20 Casey County 12
Aug 17, 2012 Lincoln County 35 Casey County 23
Sep 20, 2013 Lincoln County 35 Casey County 13
Sep 19, 2014 Lincoln County 35 Casey County 28
Sep 11, 2015 Lincoln County 24 Casey County 0
Sep 9, 2016 Casey County 49 Lincoln County 42

Thoughts?
Same offense, basically, very college/pro style spreads. High-school teams more often than not win with the run, even in 2022. So I go with whoever runs the ball better and has the better O-line push. 50/50 game.
Lincoln responds and gets a bowl win.

Lincoln County 28
Casey County -17

Lincoln could struggle here if they don't put Casey away early. Stonebreaker is a top tier Coach! I think Lincolns depth will win this one.
Lincoln probably wins this one.
(08-24-2022, 01:28 PM)OldBallCoach1 Wrote: [ -> ]Lincoln responds and gets a bowl win.

Lincoln County 28
Casey County -17

Lincoln could struggle here if they don't put Casey away early. Stonebreaker is a top tier Coach! I think Lincolns depth will win this one.
I truly hope Steve Stonebraker gets the credit he deserves one day. I may have to pick Lincoln in this one, and they have a good coach in their own right. Steve Stonebraker has the most wins (I think) in the history of Kentucky football coaching for predominantly, teams with losing records. Many teams biggest success (or only success) came with "Stoney" at the head. I just feel he likes to try and change programs, instead of inheriting them. At this point, I want him to find his own "Boyle" and coach many more years winning games. But this game, I just feel Lincoln is a little bigger, and may have a better backfield. Casey has a potential great QB and some really good WR's.
I think Lincoln wins but I think its a pretty close game.
(08-24-2022, 06:41 PM)BEChargers Wrote: [ -> ]I think Lincoln wins but I think its a pretty close game.
Same.
I think Casey's QB will be the difference in this one, he is mobile enough to get out of trouble and big enough to lower his shoulders and get some crucial yards.

Casey-34
Lincoln - 27
Casey leads 34 to 20 at the half. Casey has scored on every possession they’ve had.
The "20%" gets the win.
How are things working out with that new coach?